​Capital Acquisitions Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ​Capital Acquisitions Consulting

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ​Capital Acquisitions Consulting

Sales Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ​Capital Acquisitions Consulting in October 2014.

Interview

First of, I arrived to my interview thirty minutes early. When I arrived, there was loud halloween party music playing and a party like environment. I was greeted by several young employees. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. There were no solid questions asked of me during the interview. It really seemed to me that the HR staff was inexperienced and was unsure of how their own process worked. I was promised a phone call after the interview that never came, which I find to be very unprofessional. For this company this ten minute interview could lead to a more "in depth" second interview. To be honest I am ver confused about their process, what exactly this company does and who they represent. This was a overall bad experience.

Interview Questions

• No serious let alone challenging questions were asked of me during the interview process.   1 Answer

Sales is a good job to have for me. However, the overall unprofessional experience that I had was more then enough for me to decide that this was not the right company for me.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Came in for initial interview, just to talk to a manager. Called after to come to that monday to "train.
     BEWARE...they do not tell you any specifics. I got there at 9am monday morning, and we were off to see our "clients." Well, these clients are lower class residents of Paterson, NJ. And the main job is to sell free cell phones through welfare. This company is a joke. If i would known that I would of never wasted my time. They also promise you all this "growth" if you stick with the company. Its all lies. They post ads on craigslist everyday and I am sure there are numerous victims every week. No wonder they need "sales agents." Joke!!!

Interview Questions

• Nothing. If you have legs you have the job. Its a joke.   Answer Question

Just do not waste your time.

Sales & Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ​Capital Acquisitions Consulting (Hoboken, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial communication was through email. HR representative contacts you and schedules interview right away. Interpersonal skills are a must. Three interviews are conducted. The first is slightly informal despite the business casual attire that MUST be worn. Second Interview usually takes a whole business day and takes places directly in the field with an assistant manager that evaluates how well you would fit in the company. At the end of the day, if they like you they conduct a final round interview where they explain the management program and offer you the job. No college experience is required but will help. Looking for immediate hire.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in which you did not succeed in your tasking and how did you handle or fix the situation?   Answer Question

Through the second round interview, I realized a position in sales was not right for me. Job is also 100% commission until you make the assistant manager level.