"City of Riverside, CA" Interview Questions | Glassdoor

"City of Riverside, CA" Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at "City of Riverside, CA"

Senior Graphics Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at "City of Riverside, CA" (Riverside, CA).

Interview

Online application, called in for a portfolio review in front of a group panel of 3, after review, called for computer skills test 2 hours. Called for 2nd computer skills test 4 hours. I had to design as many layouts as I could during the course of 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• They asked about print production and who I prepared files for printing and checking for accuracy.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at "City of Riverside, CA".

Interview

Very professional and had interview with 3 managers

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at "City of Riverside, CA" (Riverside, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview went very well. However this employer is very specific regarding what they are seeking. They really wanted to make sure that you knew your business. If you do not have all the specifice requriements do not attemp to apply for this position. They knew their business and wanted very detailed information.

Interview Questions

• I really did not experience any difficult questions becasue I had the specific back ground and experience.   1 Answer

Management Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at "City of Riverside, CA" in January 2008.

Interview

The interview was skills based and behavioral. Lots of situational questions designed to see how you respond in real world situations.