The BOSS Group Interview Question: (I had been jumping around fr... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Sales and Recruiting Coordinator Interview Dallas, TX

(I had been jumping around from job to job, and was trying

to find my home) So the Branch Manager asked me: What about this role makes you want to stay for the long haul?
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

It was such a pleasure meeting you today. Thank you so much for the opportunity to interview at The BOSS Group - I am so honored and excited to be considered for the Sales and Recruiting Coordinator position.

To that point, I have to tell you how absolutely floored I was by every single person's positive attitude, friendliness and passion for what they do. As we discussed, it is extremely important to me that the next job I take is more than just a job; it needs to be the first step in my long-term career. The passion and helpfulness I saw and felt in everyone I met today is exactly the kind of work environment in which I can see myself for the longterm. I want to work at The BOSS Group because of this and many other underlying reasons that show me it is truly a great place to work, as well as the best staffing firm in the industry (these are the facts!).
I want to become a member of this team because I am a hard-working and detail-oriented individual who doesn't merely want to check things off a list and go home - I want to get the job done right! I understand the industry from my previous employment and numerous internships, and I know how important the roles you work to fill are. The client trusts you all to provide them with the people who make their companies stand-out, so it is crucial to provide the most consistently excellent service to every single client. It is exciting that as the SRC, I would be a vital part of this process, motivated to uphold the high standards of service and quality.
The BOSS Group provides many things, the most important of which is the opportunity to grow and develop. It is important to me to be learning, growing and improving at all times in order to take advantage of all the resources offered to me, this position included. I am eager to learn the business and get started so I can continue to add value and quality to this workplace.
Overall, I have to say that if offered the position, there would not be a doubt in my mind that accepting the position would be the right step towards a meaningful and successful career. I understand the opportunity at The BOSS Group provides and believe in it's values. I truly am so excited at the prospect of a future at this company, and I am very thankful to be considered!

Interview Candidate on Feb 23, 2016

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.