KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add an Interview

Interview Question

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Progressive Insurance

-Of all the positions you worked in the last 5 years, what position did you like most and why? What position did you like least and why? -Describe a time when you solved a problem for someone in a way that exceeded their expectations. ----Please describe the situation, how you responded, and the results. How did you know what would exceed their expectations? -Tell me about a time when you struggled with or were overwhelmed by a new or difficult challenge at work or school. Please describe the situation, your actions, and the results. How were you able to remain accountable for your work during that stressful time? -Tell us about a time you received difficult or constructive feedback from a supervisor or educator. -Describe the situation, how you responded, and the results. What did you do with the feedback? -Tell me about a situation when you had to adapt to a substantial change you encountered while working on an assignment at school or work. Please describe the situation, how you adapted to the change, and the results. -Tell me about a situation in which you needed to make an important decision quickly, but were faced with conflicting information from multiple sources. Please describe the situation, your actions, and the results of your final decision -Tell me about a time when a customer or individual told you no at first and you were able to convince him or her to say yes. Give a detailed explanation of the process you used to persuade the customer -Name a time you had to dealing with conflicting information at work. -Tell me about a time that you were able to convince a customer to do something. -Describe a situation where you had to adapt to change. -Name a time you had a sudden change either at work or at school and how did you handle it? -My least and favorite job and why ? -Name a time you wish you had reacted differently to someone at work. -Go through your previous jobs, describe your role at each company and tell me why you left. -Tell me about a time you received negative feedback and how you responded to it. -Tell me about a time you did something wrong and how you fixed it. -Tell me about a time you made a hasty decision and what was the result. -Tell me about a time you had go above and beyond to meet a customer's expectations. -What is your worst work trait? -Tell me about a time you received different instructions from multiple people. -Tell me about a time a customer told you no and you changed their mind to a yes. -Tell me about a time you received negative feedback from a supervisor and what you learned from it. -Tell me about a time you did something wrong. How did you fix it? -Tell me about a time when there was a system change at work what steps did you take to adapt to this change? -What job did you like the most? What job did you like the least? And why? -Briefly describe your work history for the past five years and why you left -Describe a time where there was miscommunication, what you did to resolve it, and the outcome. -Describe a time where you had to adjust and adapt to a change at work, what you did, and the outcome. -Describe a time when you had to learn/do something new at work and the steps you took and the results -Talk about a time when you had to gather info to solve a problem. -Talk about a time when there was a misunderstanding between you & a customer regarding their expectations. -Talk about a time you had to adapt to or overcome change. -Talk about a time you needed to learn something new in order to accomplish a task at work. -Talk about how you organize and prioritize your projects and workload to make sure all of them are done correctly. -What interests you most about working in this role, which involves multitasking, navigating multiple systems, prioritizing, flexibility & prioritizing? -Name a time you had to negotiate (which could include compromise) -Name a specific time you had to use your time management skills, how did you do it and what was the result.

AnswerAdd Tags

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.

Progressive Insurance Careers

Cover image for Progressive Insurance

Reality check: Most people don’t grow up dreaming about a job in insurance. We certainly didn’t, but then we got here and realized...More

• Our work culture