Burlington Labs Interview Question: (THESE WERE QUESTIONS FROM TH... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Medical Office Assistant Interview Burlington, VT

(THESE WERE QUESTIONS FROM THE SKILLS ASSESSMENT

QUESTIONNAIRE) 1. A client comes in for a UA and during the collection process they begin to rant & rave negatively about their counselor and all of the things they don’t like about them. How would you handle this situation? 2. A client comes into the restroom to complete a UA and they become upset and refuse to remove their coat and any belongings in their pockets when you ask them to. How would you handle this situation? 3. A client is in the restroom and it’s very obvious to you as the collector that they are attempting to tamper with the test. Without knowing our policy, would you confront this person? If so, how would you confront the client? In the interview I was asked very basic questions during all three interviews although asked a few more in the in person interviews about my employment history, why I wanted to work there, what I know about Burlington Labs, what my favorite thing would be about working at Burlington Labs, etc.
Answer

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.