1-800 CONTACTS Call Center Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1-800 CONTACTS Call Center Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at 1-800 CONTACTS

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 1-800 CONTACTS (Draper, UT).

Interview

Initial application then a phone interview with a face to face interview. Seems like basic application and interview process with a drug test. Nothing too out of the the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 1-800 CONTACTS

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 1-800 CONTACTS (Draper, UT) in November 2012.

Interview

You first do a computer test where they throw a few scenarios at you and you try and navigate their database the best of your abilities. Then they have you do a simple typing test. After your test, you go up to the call center floor where you sit and shadow with a representative while they take some phone calls so you can see what your job would be like. After that, you meet a call center manager where they conduct a behavioral based 10 question interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to handle a difficult co-worker or boss. Include the situation, plan of action, and the end result.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to handle an irate customer. Include the situation, plan of action, and the end result.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you provided great customer service. Include the situation, plan of action, and the end result.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation on pay, it's a base hourly rate plus bonus/commission.