1-800 CONTACTS Customer Service REp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Customer Service REp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1-800 CONTACTS (Draper, UT) in February 2009.

Interview

At start it was very impersonal. 1-800 Contacts does NOT do any face to face contact as part of their hiring process. You must first fill out an online resume (they want a resume uploaded, but I tried for over a week without any success), then wait for them to respond to it by emailing you another questionnaire that must be filled out and sent back. THEN from there they will email you telling you if you will or will not be given a face to face interview. Even with a referral from a married couple that has 20 years of experience between the two of them with 1-800 Contacts, I was turned down at the 2nd email and not even given that in person interview. Overall, I was very disappointed with their hiring process. Email responses were few and far between and calls to notify them of the Resume Uploader issue apparently fell on deaf ears since it was never resolved, and last I checked was removed from their site.

Interview Questions

• What was your wage at your previous position, and if it is less than what you would make here, will it be sufficient and WHY?   1 Answer