1-800 CONTACTS Customer Service (Phones Or Verification) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1-800 CONTACTS Customer Service (Phones Or Verification) Interview Questions

Customer Service (Phones Or Verification) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at 1-800 CONTACTS (Draper, UT) in August 2010.

Interview

I conducted 50+ entry level interviews and 20+ internal promotion interviews for 1-800 CONTACTS. They absolutely love to do situational (tell me a time when...) questions. Go prepared with lots of quantifiable examples of a time when you: received good/bad customer service, had a bad boss, trained a fellow associate, worked with a difficult co-worker, and similar things.

They require a 35+ wpm type test, skills test, realistic job preview (you watch somebody work for an hour), an email test, grammar test, phone interview, and interview with your potential manager. All of these are required.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received good customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are ZERO negotiations with 1-800 CONTACTS. The executive level may be different but director, associate director, manager, and entry level is take the offer or leave it. They won't even negotiate with employees that worked there and returned after more than 90 days.