1-800 CONTACTS Verification Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1-800 CONTACTS Verification Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at 1-800 CONTACTS

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1-800 CONTACTS (Draper, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call within that week and asked to come in to interview the next day after completing an over the phone interview. Pretty simple. They were mostly concerned that I'd be able to work the schedules they required. The girl that interviewed me was very polite and made me feel very comfortable. She typed up my responses on her phone and gave it to a manager who then called me the next day to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 1-800 CONTACTS

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1-800 CONTACTS (Draper, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume online, asked to take a test online Typing and computer. Asked to do a phone interview. Asked to come in to job shadow and interview with manager.

Verification Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 1-800 CONTACTS in September 2016.

Interview

I sent over my resume then I received an email back to do an online test and once i was done with test to reply with a time that works best for phone interview. Once I did the phone interview I set up for second interview. The second interview was with with a manager and to listen/watch what the job is about.