1-800 CONTACTS Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 1-800 CONTACTS

2.0

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at 1-800 CONTACTS (Charlotte, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Seems like you need to have no warehouse experience to get a job. I applied and had every qualification, the interview went well. I showed that i was willing to do anything, had a great attitude all the time. At the end i received an email that they went with another more “qualified” candidate. How?! Screw this company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 1-800 CONTACTS

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 1-800 CONTACTS (Charlotte, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

It took me numerous of times to finally get an interview. I have a lot of warehouse experience, RF scanner, picking, packing, shipping and receiving....I thought the interview went well and the person who did my interview asked me if I could start work that Monday and of course I said yes. He told me that the recruiter would give me a call or email that Friday in which I didn't mind because I thought I had the job. In other words she told me that they were bringing 5 people from Utah and she advised me to reapply even the guy who gave my interview. I called the guy who gave my interview and asked what happen, he told me my interview went very well but they went with some one more "better" in which I don't understand what that means if I have all the qualifications. I know you will not get every job you apply for but you can not let people think they have a job and play them like that especially if they have a family or even homeless....Give people a chance, I would have been an awesome worker and I am sure the other people you confused would have been also. Give people in Charlotte NC a chance to show that we are hard workers regardless of someone pass and how would you know if someone is better than me by looking at a resume or even interviewing!!!! Thanks!!!!

Interview Questions