1-800-Flowers.com Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1-800-Flowers.com Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (Brunswick, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very smooth process overall. I really liked how everything went by so fast and the recruiters were really nice. They worked with you on everything to make the process easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 1-800-Flowers.com

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Interview

Basic customer service questions. How I dealt with angry customers. The pay is nothing to brag about. Benefits are ok. Employee discount ok. Must be able to work 50-60 hours on peak day. Training is for 2 weeks. Everyone seem nice and friendly. Their main customers reps are overseas, they care about their customers and want to make sure you can handle customers who are upset their order was not fulfilled

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I did a trial of the job by watching a video of what it is like and doing virtual examples of responses to say to customers. I did a questionnaire online, then did a virtual interview where they gave me a list of questions online, had them read off over the phone by a robot, then I had to respond to the questions on that phone call. I completed all steps of the process at home, because this is a 100% work from home position.

Interview Questions

• Why is a work-at-home position attractive to you?   Answer Question
    • Describe a recent situation where you had to handle a dissatisfied and/or angry customer. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • What is the most difficult situation you have faced with a customer and what was the outcome? How would you handle it differently?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a peer or supervisor in a job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in March 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Was contacted via email several days later to schedule a telephone interview. Interviewer was pleasant and offered me a position at the end of the interview. I was asked about my previous experience and we did some role playing where the interviewer played a customer and I had to handle various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a scenario where I was assisting a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Interview

They will call you after you've scheduled the interview, after a couple of short questions, shift availability, and you will know if you get the position right than and there. You will be sent an email with instructions, detailing hiring info, computer set up, and info in regards to training dates and times once completed.

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (Westerville, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Simple and Basic

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a unhappy customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process starts with an online application that leads to a personality test and CSR skills test. This is the most laborous part of the process as it takes you through a simulated program where they teach you a CRM program and have you apply what you've learned.

After you pass this then you get a chance to set an interview, which is fairly straightforward, and the interviewer asks about your customer service background and philosophies, and if you have the technology requirements to work from home.

Everyone is nice that is involved with the process and are there to help you get a chance to work for the company.

This company gets good ratings for a work-at-home job and if you apply early, before the busy season, you have a good chance of working for them and getting decent hours.

Interview Questions

It was to be a part-time job while I finished my last two terms of grad school and I did not have the time to complete set-up process as my last few classes were very demanding.