1-800-Flowers.com Home Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1-800-Flowers.com Home Agent Interview Questions

1.2

Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Interview

Interviews done over the phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for 1-800-Flowers.com

Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very easy and quick. I was asked a few questions and then sent email confirmations almost immediately. I then downloaded what needed to be downloaded and printed out what needed to be printed out and filled out then notarized and sent back to corporate headquarters via certified mail in time to start my training classes.

Interview Questions

• My Interviewer had a hard time locating my paperwork from home office but when I gave her the information from my certified mail tracking information on who accepted the package, it didn't take long to locate and clear up the missing documents.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to choose and get the work shift I wanted first which was great. Though, I was available anytime, it was nice to be able to get my first choice for a change.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Very easy, nice people and great work environment

Negotiation

Very easy

Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was a phone interview. The interviewer sounded very scripted and unsure of herself. I got the impression she was being monitored and might have been in fear for her own job. The interview questions were the situational type, i.e. "tell me about a time you handled a difficult customer". No trick questions. The whole call lasted about 20 minutes, and I received a call back with an offer within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever ordered flowers from 1-800-Flowers?   1 Answer

Upon being given the offer, I was informed that my shift would be 11 1/2 hours per day, six days straight, with no breaks and a 1/2 hour lunch, and possible mandatory overtime. There were no employee perks (that I was informed of, anyway) to help keep up morale. Call center work can be very stressful, so there darn better be something in it for me other than the pay (which is very, very low). My impression of this company is that they do not care much about their employees, so I would not want to work for them. Offer declined.