1-800-Flowers.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1-800-Flowers.com Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Interview

Submitted resume and heard back within a week. First round was a phone interview which for about 15 minutes. Asked me general questions about myself and the position. Was not very conversational.

Vendor Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (Carle Place, NY).

Interview

Preliminary phone interview with human resources. Took 20 minutes and was fairly easy. Then it was a video call interview with another HR generalist where only a few questions about me were asked and I had to ask him questions about the job. Then I had a phone call with who would be my manager. The following week I came into the office for a 1 hour interview with the manager and he offered me a position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What 3 things are most important to you when choosing your career path?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (Carle Place, NY).

Interview

The interview the process is very easy. The most difficult part about the interview process is actually answering the questions without being hesitant. Once you get to know who the hiring manager is and getting to know them, then the odds of you getting into your desired job at 1-800 Flowers is assured.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Manager - IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (Carle Place, NY).

Interview

Just one step interview, Met with Director and VP and they had some technical questions and personal questions, Basically there requirements is more then my skill set so they are very excited to get the local candidate and willing to work for them

Interview Questions

• My knowledge in the subject and everything related to it and my availability and so on   1 Answer

Negotiation

Still to your salary, they don't give good hikes , don't negotiate until you are in bad shape

Seasonal At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Interview

The company sends an email, with a link to the virtual interview. The interview itself was over the phone, but the questions are listed online. You can record your answers, listen to them, and change/ re-record if necessary.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in February 2016.

Interview

First, I participated in a phone interview with basic questions and then proceeded on to the secondary interview a couple weeks later with a hiring manager which was more lengthy and personal.

Seasonal Sales and Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume, and they gave me a call and talked a little bit about the job then offered me the job. They told me that the job would only be 2 weeks. Was I ok with this ? i answered yes. They told me about the computer requirements needed for this job. I needed a PC, they recommended a larger computer screen.

Interview Questions

• can you commit to being available to work 9-9?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (Carle Place, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Was brought in to meet 4 people and the. Another 4 on the second round. Final round was easier just to make sure I was still interested. Overall easy process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (Brunswick, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very smooth process overall. I really liked how everything went by so fast and the recruiters were really nice. They worked with you on everything to make the process easy.

Merchandise Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (Carle Place, NY).

Interview

Short and they never followed up at all to notify me of whether or not I was hired for the position. The pay is also very low/below average here compared to other companies to work for.