1&1 IONOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterbrook, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 1&1 IONOS (Chesterbrook, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process for this job was difficult. I told I was hired after and in person and phone interview. It took two months to get the job. Then I was told the job I applied for wasn't available after I was hired but I was still hired. Great! Another interview and I had another job that was a lower level and pay than what I was hired for originally. I should have ran then

Outbound Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1&1 IONOS in June 2016.

Interview

Came in interviewed with two people very nice friendly. Was asked basic questions. Name a time I worked as a team. what do I know about the company. Why do I like sales. Overall very good interview

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with rejection   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1&1 IONOS.

Interview

I went through several interview steps, including web work to demonstrate my skills, was one of the finalists for the position and was never called again. The last call I got from the recruiter was asking if I was still interested in the position. I told him that I was and never heard from them again.

Years later I got a call from the E.E.O.C.A. telling me that I had been discriminated against because of my age. I was 45 when I interviewed with them. I believe the company was fined. I was told that it was requested that they make up the difference in my salary based on what I would have made if I had gotten the job but they refused.

Interview Questions

• What products or services do you think we could add to what we already offer?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 1&1 IONOS in July 2013.

Interview

All Hands on Deck...is the best summary! Everyone spent time interviewing me, I was able to ask quite a bit of questions, and I was happy to see that they are very meticulous about who joins the company. It was a bit intense, but I get it.

Interview Questions

• Highly technical items involved in the Sales Cycle were a bit tricky to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 1&1 IONOS in February 2014.

Interview

The people were very knowledgeable and really made it seem like a good opportunity. They waited 3 weeks from when I first interviewed to let me know they wanted me for a 2nd interview. That's way too long. By that time I had already accepted and started a new job.

Interview Questions

• Some very technical questions that were challenging. Lots of stuff about utilities to manage cloud environments.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterbrook, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 1&1 IONOS (Chesterbrook, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

I applied online and received a response via email to come in and interview. I had one interview. The interviewer asked me about basic customer service skills.

Data Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1&1 IONOS (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

The process was about normal for an interview. It was head of the department and the head of the data center. The head of the department asked the questions while the data center head just watched and observed.

Interview Questions

• What is a default gateway   1 Answer
    • How would you find the log file in Linux   1 Answer
    • If we hired you and you were working one night all alone and a ticket came in saying there were a hundred servers offline, What would your next steps be?   1 Answer

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterbrook, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 1&1 IONOS (Chesterbrook, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

They asked a lot of technical questions, and how I would acheive goals. We spoke a bit about the company culture, and they described how they interact with Germany, and what the office is like here in the US. They took me on a tour of the office and showed me the free fruit and drinks in the kitchens.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1&1 IONOS.

Interview

About 30 minutes long. Basic questions in regards to customer service, motivations, and dealing with customers. The interview process itself was done in a meeting room. Dress code was obviously lax as I was, in retrospect, overdressed. However, this was something you would never know until actually at the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterbrook, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 1&1 IONOS (Chesterbrook, PA).

Interview

Really simple. If you know technical information about domains and web hosting you will have no problem with an interview. It is also very helpful if you discuss related customer service experience as all of your time will be spent talking to customers on the phone.

Interview Questions

• None - There isn't really anything that difficult for 1st Level Agents.   Answer Question

Negotiation

For entry level positions (1st Level Agents) there isn't much negotiation. The starting pay is pretty decent. I would recommend waiting for a 6-12 months for your review to ask for increase in pay.