1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East Interview Questions in New York, NY

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Political Action Committee Outbound Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Asked about the resume contents and asked about my experience doing calls; what my experience was doing grassroots campaign? It wasn't a tough interview as this was a phone bank type of work; they call you when they have a campaign to run such as electioneering campaign, calling representatives at the US House of Congress for their lobbying efforts. It was an $8 gig to begin and after a month, it was upped to $10 and that was it. Nothing too special about it but it was a way to make a little money while searching for that full time work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do this job ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as it is a job on the spot if you can make phone calls and talk to people.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Agency interviews are usually lengthy due to all information, testing, and other requirements needed to apply for open positions that require licensure with registration, as nursing does. In addition to testing, nursing and allied health professionals must have mandatory physical exams to include, vaccinations to prevent exposure to the many disease organisms which may be airborne or other contact-oriented response, the individual may have on exposure.
    Interviewers vary and may be personable, people-oriented with good skills possessing adequate knowledge about the line of work offered, with commensurate salary offerings.
    Likewise, interviewees should be sharp in appearance, skill-sets, qualifications (to include certifications as required), and up-to-date information about the facility's product.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a valid, registered license and how much did I earn per hour, along with type of experience, that is, which population was I most familiar with???   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only negotiation phase existed during shift times with hours of duty. All else was set and non-negotiable.