15Five Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

15Five Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at 15Five

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process had a lack of communication and sloppy execution. Invested time into the company and received positive feedback from all interviews and was ghosted. Very unprofessional to waste someone's time like that, and after reading other interviews this isn't the first time it's happened.

Interview Questions

15Five Response

Nov 8, 2019 – VP of People Operations

We are very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience interviewing with our company and without additional detail, it's hard to know specifically what went wrong. Please know that everyone- from our CEO, to our recruiters, to our People Operations team members- takes this kind of feedback very seriously, and we are reviewing our processes to ensure that this does not happen again in the future to other candidates. Aside from being stressful, we know that applying and interviewing is a huge investment of your time and we are grateful for your interest in our company and team. We definitely want every candidate who interviews with us, regardless of the outcome , to leave feeling valued and appreciated. Our sincere apologies for letting things slip through the cracks.

Other Interview Reviews for 15Five

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 15Five in March 2019.

Interview

About a week after applying I had a scheduled call with an internal recruiter and a lead engineer (two separate but back to back calls). Everyone was nice and asked the typical questions HR questions and basic phone screen stuff. Mostly just talked shop with the lead engineer for half an hour.

The following week I spoke with the CTO in a very similar fashion I had with the lead engineer.

Interview Questions

• Just talked about frontend web stuff. Mostly frontend infrastructure.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 15Five (Remote, OR) in March 2019.

Interview

This interview process was thought out extremely well. 15Five chose to forego the typical "whiteboard" interview process, a decision which I would 100% agree with, as those types of interviews leave the applicant with the first impression of the company as one of contention. The process here was extremely simple and I was able to do it all from my house! 4 Video calls, two with current engineers, one with the CTO, and a final call with the Chief Culture Officer. This final call was impressive to me, as a good work culture was important to me in selecting my next job at the time.

Interview Questions

• In lieu of whiteboard programming questions, I was asked about Python in a broad sense. The interviewers were skilled enough to know whether I was competent enough for the position by the level of detail that I provided in the answers.   1 Answer