160over90 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 160over90 (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Takes forever, no one responds, they offer way less money for each position and you'll have to go into their offices about 3 times because no one is every free to interview. It was a pretty easy interview process and standard as interviews go. Nothing earth-shattering or surprising.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. They're very firm in what they offer and it's usually lower than the industry standard.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Interview

Asked vague and unimportant questions. Seemed very tough but not in a challenging way, more in a "we like to act tough and put on a front" kind of way. Overall harsh attitudes, weird body language, easy questions, and a lack of real concern for my answers.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 160over90 (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Horrible communication. Literally got ghosted. From the very beginning it was a nightmare. I scheduled my phone interview, got stood up, scheduled a second, got stood up again finally got one scheduled. Moved on to a second phone interview which led to an in person interview. Received positive feedback during and after the interview. Followed up, said I would hear back in a week. Its been a month, still haven't heard anything. Not a good sign how they handle people.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions. Was more of an open flow conversation.   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 160over90.

Interview

This was easily one of the most bizarre "interviews" I've ever been a part of. I applied online and got an auto-response the next day saying my "resume had made it to the top of the pile" and that they'd like to set up a time to talk that same week via phone. After some back and forth we agreed to a specified time. Sadly they never called, which was weird, but I thought I'd give the recruiter the benefit of the doubt. I emailed that afternoon to see if I had gotten something wrong. They wrote back a few hours later explaining a unit director was in their office when we were supposed to talk and that it through off their entire afternoon. We, again, set up a time to chat via phone which—shocker!—they also failed to make good on. Fearing what it would be like to actually be employed there, I wrote back and said it seemed this particular opportunity was not the cards for me, but that I hoped they had luck filling it. Never got a response.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 160over90 (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone interview request a few days later. The interview went well, and interviewer was pleasant to speak with. Was invited back for a second in-person interview. Replied with availability. Never heard back after several emails the weeks following. Don't waste your time, as they surely will waste yours. Similar experiences in past reviews. Simply awful business practice.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 160over90.

Interview

Started with an HR phone screen. Took about 30 minutes, we walked through the info on my resume and then HR told me about the company culture and more about the position. They also asked about my salary requirements up front. I was then brought in for a 3 hour in-person interview, where I met with the manager and members of the PM team.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions- walk me through your experience, why do you want to leave your current position, what attracts you to 160over90   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 160over90 (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Terrible. The phone interview was standard, but afterward there was not follow up at all. Per the previous review, I was ghosted and never heard back from the company or HR representative. There are several qualified applicants, but it should part of the process to call and let an applicant know that they will not be moving forward. Overall, very unimpressed with the company and their unprofessional processes.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 160over90 (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online. The interview was set up and organized by an internal recruiter. I initially met with said requiter, then a CD and ACD, then a group of designers. It took at least half the day. Things went generally well, but contact just stopped on their end. The same thing happened years ago when I interviewed for a production artist position).

Interview Questions

• The interview was less questions and more of a conversation.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 160over90 in October 2015.

Interview

Disorganized and it seemed like each division was working in a silo and not coordinating with the other in terms of interviews and follow-up interviews. The lack of follow-up and responsiveness was also pretty bad.

Video Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 160over90 (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Receive email one month after applied. Got phone interview as arranged. Went to the real thing which lasted 2.5 hours. HR never replied after that. I think that's rude.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself (nothing bad but was asked 5 times by 5 people)   Answer Question