1SEO.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 1SEO.com (Bristol, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was given two interviews, the first was a phone interview and the second was in person in their office in Bristol, PA. Both interviews were very straight forward, the people I interviewed with were very down to earth and easy to talk to. The whole process took about a week and a half from the first interview to getting hired.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience do you have in web development/digital marketing?   1 Answer

Any Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 1SEO.com.

Interview

Flawless 3 step process starting with bio of company then ceo and lastly with the president of the company. Each step was more in depth them the first and as the process moves along you get to meet people you will be working with. You then on your last interview sit down and shadow employees to get a feeling of their day to day lives.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience are you a hard worker is this the job you want or the job you need what are your expectations from us.   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 1SEO.com (Bristol, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

It seemed to go well at first. Was brought in, asked some questions about myself and my experience, and then some technical questions that were IT related. At some point when they realized that I had a family and would not be able to put in long hours the interview went south. It was cut short as well and I was never able to meet the other person I was dealing with.

Interview Questions

• What is DHCP and how does it work in an Enterprise role.   Answer Question

Apr 25, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Dear Anonymous Interview Candidate,

We truly do appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experience interviewing here at 1SEO.

We do hope that you understand that we value... More

SEO Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1SEO.com.

Interview

Human resources below average, no engagement, talk to much, very disrespectful behavior.

Wasting time asking frequently asked questions regardless of your position that you are applying.

So, if you looking to practice your interview skills, this is the company to call first.

Interview Questions

1SEO.com Response

Apr 3, 2015 – VP of Operations

We truly do apologize for the experience you feel you had interviewing with 1SEO.com. We did say during the beginning of our call with you that this was a 1st round interview and that during this... More

Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1SEO.com (Bristol, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

Call and email from the Recruiter TJ, he had a friendly, honest and great positive attitude, spoke of 1SEO highly, its atmosphere, values, the senior staff, the creative atmosphere and benefits. He was very professional and forthcoming about the hiring process.

Interview Questions

1SEO.com Response

May 11, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Dear Anonymous Employee,

We value and appreciate all feedback that we receive. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Specialist Interview

Interview

One of the most thorough interview processes I have been a part of.

The phone interviewer was great. He started off explaining the 3 step process (phone interview, in-person interview & final interview) in detail. I love the fact that they wanted to make sure that they were a fit for me. He then asked a few questions about my current status and went into a detailed overview of the company. We discussed more about why I thought I was a fit and TJ provided instant feedback (never got that during an interview). He then talked about the culture and benefits and before we ended the call he was scheduling me to come in for an in-person interview.

When I got to their office they couldn’t have been nicer. The Front Desk manager got me a drink right away. Within a few minutes, TJ met me to provide a tour of the office. He introduced me to a few Employees while showing me around. They have a cool office with a great vibe.

I met with someone from their “Leadership team” who was polite, attentive & genuine. She really wanted to get to know me, not just if I was a fit. On the way out the CEO approached me to introduce himself.

My final interview went just as good as the first 2. It felt more like my 1st day than just another interview where I had to be nervous. They had a free lunch delivered and offered me to eat with a few of the employees before I left.

Interview Questions

1SEO.com Response

Dec 11, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Dear Anonymous Employee,

Thank you for your interview feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience in interviewing with us

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1SEO.com in March 2018.

Interview

I was a bit leery to interview here due to the many bad experiences others have shared -- but I rolled the dice, and i too rolled CRAPS.
    Started out ok...had an initial phone call with the VP, and next day I was contacted and scheduled an in-person with the Owner/CEO. So a week later, I arrived for my in-person. I sat and waited for 10 minutes (not a problem), sat down with the CEO and someone else and was asked to tell them about myself and experience...after a few sentences into it I was stopped and asked what position i was in for...then was told "Oh, we thought you were here for another role. We filled that role already. Sorry", and i was sent home. I thought maybe it was a joke or weird test at first (i literally asked, and they said NO). If it was true that they hired someone (not really sure) -- then they should have contacted me and canceled the interview. So you can imagine that i was upset that i wasted my valuable time for nothing, for a position they may or may not have actually filled. I understand that mixups happen sometimes...but...based on other reviews...not really sure what is going on at this place exactly.
    So I waited until the next day to get over it. Then i emailed/messaged the VP i previously spoke with -- just a short message to inform her about what i experienced and to try and get a confirmation if they in-fact hired someone or if it was a mixup. Well, I never even got a response or apology!
    Very surprising that a company has such poor hiring and HR practices. I can only hope that this company will soon make a serious effort and investment to improve this. Not only for prospective job candidates, but for your actual employees too.

Interview Questions

1SEO.com Response

May 7, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Dear Anonymous Candidate,

We are sorry that you feel you had a negative experience interviewing with 1SEO. com. We will share this feedback with our team to improve in any areas that we can... More

Project Management Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at 1SEO.com.

Interview

The person that I interviewed with was very nice and polite, but looked at their watch a few times during the interview and seemed as if I was interruping their day which made me uncomfortable. They only asked me one question about myself and did not have my resume printed out; in fact they did not ask for a copy from me until the 'interview' was over. It seems like a great place to work, but I felt like on that particular day the interviewer was preoccupied.

Interview Questions

• The only question I was asked was my familiarity with their business.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 1SEO.com (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Awful. Simply dreadful. The first phone interview may have been a script from a screenplay entitled, "1950: A Job Interview."

Their process consists of far too many interviews, a sign that they lack decision making capacity, or simply don't place value on an interviewees time.

When inquiring about potential problems the department or organization was facing, the interviewer mentioned "giving clients bad news."

After requesting quite a few updates after the first interview, not a single response was received. As mentioned, this company has zero respect for others.

Interview candidates, and potential clients of 1SEO, beware....

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 1SEO.com (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

After applying online, they emailed me back and asked for a writing sample. After I passed that portion, they called me for a phone interview, which was just the basic "who are you and why do you want this job?" type of thing. Then they brought me in for an in-person interview with the head of the department I applied with, who told me more specific information about the job and asked a few basic competency questions. After that, there was a final interview with the VP, who mostly just talked about HR stuff, and didn't ask many questions. Overall, it was fairly painless, but somewhat lengthy, as they want to make sure potential employees would be a good fit for the company and its values.

Interview Questions

• Do you get stressed out easily?   1 Answer