2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (New York, NY).

Interview

Will ask questions about previous call center experiences and customer service experience. Will also ask about ways to handle stress. Will also ask about your personality. Will ask about your schedule preferences.

Interview Questions

• A time you made it through a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty in April 2015.

Interview

1st. they have you take an assessment before they speak with you. 2nd if you pass you then have a phone interview with an RVP standard/behavioral questions. Then I had a face to face interview about a week later with pretty much same type of questioning. After that you will then speak with the EVP of sales in a phone interview. If you impress him you will be hired.

Authorizations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

A large group interview that was extremely long. Had to wait through 26 people give their speall .... The tests were hard and difficult...and there is 2 group interviews....the second one took 4 hours.... We had to wait for every one, who was 26 people tell why they would be great for the job, and what previous experience they had... And when they went above and beyond in a work situation. Everyone had five minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why you would be good for the job   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty in December 2014.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was contacted by email, given an online skills assessment and invited for an interview. The interview took about an hour (it could have been faster but we are both talkers). As it was a sales interview, I went for a close on the position and was advised that they needed to talk to their boss before making an offer. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any particularly tough questions. Standard sales interview stuff like "Give an example of a time that you had to change your sales process to earn a sale"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiating... In hindsight, I may have been able to get a little more but I really needed the job so I didn't want to miss the opportunity over a couple bucks.

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (Denver, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for the job and got a call back maybe within three weeks. I was intervied originally for a different position. I recieved a call maybe three weeks after the interview. I was offered a different position so I accepted it. After that I was asked to come to the office to fill out paper work for a background check. After I passed (of course) I was asked to start on a Thursday.

Interview Questions

• What made you move to Colorado?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Rep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (Denver, CO) in October 2009.

Interview

all b.s. still who you know not what you know

Negotiation

no negotiation from there end. take it or leave it

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty in April 2011.

Interview

Interview with Regional Vice President, Phone Interview with Vice President of Sales, One on One Interview with Vice President of Sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negoitate a higher base. Do not sign a non compete