21st Century Fox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 21st Century Fox

2.6

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 21st Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was tedious but not too hard. They asked all the generic interview questions along with questions pertaining to how I've consumed Fox entertainment. Overall the interview process was easy though. The hiring officers were really nice and not intimidating at all - they made me feel very comfortable.

Actor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at 21st Century Fox (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy and professional. There were multiple questions. Everyone involved in the process was professional. At the end of the interview, I was offered a can of coke, which i refused because I didn't like regular coke and they didn't have diet coke.

Interview Questions

• What roles did I play in the past movies   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 21st Century Fox (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Had a phone screening interview with the director of HR, then scheduled an in-person interview the next week. Met with the director of HR and was told about benefits/vacation, then met with the VP of Finance. General interview questions and one question to test accounting knowledge. Pretty standard interview questions overall.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 21st Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a Phone Interview a few weeks later, it was a 30 minute phone screening. The interview was arranged a few days ahead of time through the administrative assistant. It was mostly a conversation based phone screening. Very personable and easy to talk to interviewer.

Producer Interview

Interview

I was recommended by someone there. I was called for an interview. I spoke with the News Director, Assistant News Director, Executive Producer. I toured the facility and then left. I was called for a job several months later.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall the most difficult or unexpected question. I'm a pretty quick thinker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They left no room for salary negotiation. They said the job pays $X. Take it or leave it basically. I took it because it was an increase from where I was. However, in retrospect I feel I should have been paid more.

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21st Century Fox.

Interview

I had a brief phone call with a executive who asked basic questions about my background. He basically wanted to know what I had been doing in school and why I was interested in Fox and product management.

Director Interview

Interview

Based on relationships, the interview process was relatively simple. It was more a situational fit than it was a functional or technical check. It might be different depending on the different positions that are available. Overall, it was a seamless effort.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 21st Century Fox (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with director of group and senior analyst. Went over roll and asked basic questions about prior experiences. Easy going interview and very comfortable. I asked many questions regarding the position. We looked over basic schedules and reports I would be responsible for.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 21st Century Fox in July 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screening with human resources. Then came in for first round of interviews to meet with human resource along with the Senior Financial Analyst and Manager. Next on the second round of interviews, I came in to interview with 2 Directors.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 21st Century Fox (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Straight forward, there was an initial phone interview and then called in to meet with the director and the VP of the department. heard back within a week of my interview.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to this department? What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question