21st Century Oncology Coding Compliance Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Coding Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21st Century Oncology (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

An HR rep called me and hurriedly scheduled a phone interview. The person with whom I was to interview called me 15 minutes late, and interviewed me in a very unprofessional manner. She was TOTALLY CLUELESS as to the differences between various coding certifications. She asked me what the CCS certification was, if she didn't know, that's something that could've been easily researched prior to the interview. She also asked me if I had my CPMA certification, which was stupid question because 1. Had my resume been read prior to the interview, the answer to that question was clear and 2. a CPMA is completely unnecessary to audit physician charts. AFTER asking me several work related questions, she then tells that the position had been changed from remote to on-site. Well, since I live in Pennsylvania and have zero interest in moving to Ft. Myers, FL, I think that should've been the first thing out of her mouth because it was/is a deal-breaker. As a matter of fact, when HR called me, that is something of which THEY should've informed me so as not waste MY time, nor the hiring manager's. The hiring manager essentially informed during the brief interview (I professionally ended it once I realized that it is actually an in house position) that they have archaic systems that makes it a longer process to locate and audit charts...not something that you necessarily want to hear on an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you could not complete your work within the assigned deadline?   1 Answer