21st Century Oncology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.3

Coding Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21st Century Oncology (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

An HR rep called me and hurriedly scheduled a phone interview. The person with whom I was to interview called me 15 minutes late, and interviewed me in a very unprofessional manner. She was TOTALLY CLUELESS as to the differences between various coding certifications. She asked me what the CCS certification was, if she didn't know, that's something that could've been easily researched prior to the interview. She also asked me if I had my CPMA certification, which was stupid question because 1. Had my resume been read prior to the interview, the answer to that question was clear and 2. a CPMA is completely unnecessary to audit physician charts. AFTER asking me several work related questions, she then tells that the position had been changed from remote to on-site. Well, since I live in Pennsylvania and have zero interest in moving to Ft. Myers, FL, I think that should've been the first thing out of her mouth because it was/is a deal-breaker. As a matter of fact, when HR called me, that is something of which THEY should've informed me so as not waste MY time, nor the hiring manager's. The hiring manager essentially informed during the brief interview (I professionally ended it once I realized that it is actually an in house position) that they have archaic systems that makes it a longer process to locate and audit charts...not something that you necessarily want to hear on an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you could not complete your work within the assigned deadline?   1 Answer

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lodi, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21st Century Oncology (Lodi, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied on the website and received a call in for an interview. I was interview by two people and I was just myself. I was asked questions that related to my background experience working front and back office.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do I have   1 Answer
    • How do you you work with people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Really well, paid start is good

Medical Physicist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 21st Century Oncology (Port St Lucie, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Manager indicated that if we could come to terms financially he would hire me. Flew me to Florida asked a couple of question....was ready to hire ...quite desperet to get a good candidate

Urological Surgeon Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at 21st Century Oncology (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

Extensive: on at least three occasions with national as well as local representatives that were all professionally carried out. The interviewers were most helpful in illuminating their corporate positions as well as in the subsequent development through our mutual lawyers an employment contract.

Interview Questions

• A complete surgical biographical history documented by computer print outs.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 21st Century Oncology (Fort Myers, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

I Went through three levels of interviews. Fairy standard process, standard general questions asked. It wasn't an overly intese or intimidating environment. The interviewers didn't really seem all that prepared themselves.

Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers Shores, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 21st Century Oncology (Fort Myers Shores, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

First, the interview was scheduled and when I arrived they were not able to locate a suitable location for the interview process to begin. Interviewer read a few questions off of a piece of paper and struggled to identify the job being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accept offer only as a last resort

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21st Century Oncology (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

complete on line application- several pages that captures most personal, educational and work history. Spoke briefly about previous 10 years of employment and reasons why I left. I was not asked any questions about anything.