21st Mortgage Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

21st Mortgage Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Essentially sat in front of the campus recruiter and listened to him ramble about the company for over an hour. He asked me very few questions about myself, then I learned all about 21st. A week later I received the second round interview - a phone interview - and declined the offer.

Financial Counselor Interview

Interview

Had phone interviewand the one with Gene. Does anyone know how long till they get back with you for 3rd interview? Some say two weeks , but was not sure

Insurance Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation in July 2016.

Interview

The process was very quick, applied on a Monday received a recruiter call on a Wednesday. The phone screening took about thirty minutes or less. She asked me typical questions, "why do you want to leave your current employer" or "what job do you think would best prepare you for this one?" etc.... The recruiter was very nice yet she told me she would call back in a week to let me know the results. One month later I received a letter informing to politely take a hike, a simple e-mail would have sufficed.

Interview Questions

• Q: "What is your least 'liked' aspect of working for your current employer?"

Q: "Describe your current role that you currently occupy."

Q: "Would you be willing to relocate to the Knoxville area?"

Q: "How much customer service experience have you had?"
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Very easy and relaxed process that's never really stressful at any point. There are 2 separate interviews with one of them being at a local restaurant which makes it much easier to handle since its with multiple people.

Financial Councilor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

3 part interview- general phone interview, head recruiter, VP. All are very personable so just relax and be yourself. Always dress to impress (business professional). Have a firm hand shake and be confident but show a willingness to learn. Also be at least 10 minutes early for all interviews. Do not be late. If you must, call ahead.

Financial Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation.

Interview

You go through a 3 tier process during interviews. The first is a phone interview, then a sit down interview w/ the recruiter, and lastly, an interview w/ upper management and the VP.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

brief 5-10 minute initial phone interview which I was advised the information I provide will be passed on to the hiring managers and if they liked my responses, I would hear back from them between 3 days to 3 weeks; I just had the phone interview this morning, so I obviously have not yet heard back from them

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave the last position, how did I hear about them, what are my long-term career goals, what was my GPA for my degree, desired salary, what one prior job helped me to prepare for this position   Answer Question

Commercial Credit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

Extremely professional and Company likes commitment and wants to know your future outlook on 5 or even 10 years from current interview. Located in the heart of Downtown Knoxville, Tennessee

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then got a Phone interview just a few days later and then face to face interview with Gene a few days after that...then lunch interview at Chesapeakes if you're lucky with upper management and hopefully a job offer will follow several days later at which time you may accept or decline. Overall, not too bad.

Interview Questions

• What was favorite/least favorite thing about former job   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview at first. Received a call the next day about a position opening. Was interviewed two days later. It was pretty simple, lasted about twenty minutes. The lady didn't have many questions and wasn't exactly receptive to discussion, so it was kind of short for that reason. Basically, it was an easy going interview, and I felt comfortable but not as though we were really connecting.

Interview Questions

• Discussed how I found the company, myself, and my aspirations basically.   Answer Question