21st Mortgage Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

21st Mortgage Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Nov 5, 2017

2.3

Financial Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation.

Interview

The process is quite simple. Apply online, receive brief phone interview from HR lasting about 10-15 minutes, invited for an in-person interview for about 45 minutes, either offered a job or invited for lunch interview with VP.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation.

Interview

I went to their table at the job fair and they told me to apply online. I got a phone call where they asked a few basic questions and asked when I could come in for an in person interview. I interviewed at their office and received a call about two weeks later to come in for a lunch interview. There were two interviewers at this lunch.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

3 steps: phone interview with he, in person or Skype interview with recruiter, in person interview at restaurant with either VP or Team leaders. Easy overall, however, it is a collections job. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Essentially sat in front of the campus recruiter and listened to him ramble about the company for over an hour. He asked me very few questions about myself, then I learned all about 21st. A week later I received the second round interview - a phone interview - and declined the offer.

Financial Counselor Interview

Interview

Had phone interviewand the one with Gene. Does anyone know how long till they get back with you for 3rd interview? Some say two weeks , but was not sure

Insurance Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation in July 2016.

Interview

The process was very quick, applied on a Monday received a recruiter call on a Wednesday. The phone screening took about thirty minutes or less. She asked me typical questions, "why do you want to leave your current employer" or "what job do you think would best prepare you for this one?" etc.... The recruiter was very nice yet she told me she would call back in a week to let me know the results. One month later I received a letter informing to politely take a hike, a simple e-mail would have sufficed.

Interview Questions

• Q: "What is your least 'liked' aspect of working for your current employer?"

Q: "Describe your current role that you currently occupy."

Q: "Would you be willing to relocate to the Knoxville area?"

Q: "How much customer service experience have you had?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

1st Round is a phone interview with HR. 2nd round is in person interview with recruiter. 3rd round is lunch meeting/interview with VP and another upper/middle manager. Offer was received within 48 hrs of final interview.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Very easy and relaxed process that's never really stressful at any point. There are 2 separate interviews with one of them being at a local restaurant which makes it much easier to handle since its with multiple people.

Financial Councilor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

3 part interview- general phone interview, head recruiter, VP. All are very personable so just relax and be yourself. Always dress to impress (business professional). Have a firm hand shake and be confident but show a willingness to learn. Also be at least 10 minutes early for all interviews. Do not be late. If you must, call ahead.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21st Mortgage Corporation.

Interview

You go through a 3 tier process during interviews. The first is a phone interview, then a sit down interview w/ the recruiter, and lastly, an interview w/ upper management and the VP.