22nd Century Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at 22nd Century Technologies (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I was easy, all by the grace of God. I was nervous at first but became comfortable with the process as time went on and I was able to answer all the question asked without panicking.

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 22nd Century Technologies (McLean, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

My impression is they have a strategy that seems quite deceptive. I applied for a Proposal Writer position for an IT company named Mission Services, Inc. A few days later, I received a call from a person representing 22nd Century Technologies who requested a phone interview for what sounded like the same position. Since the company name didn't sound familiar, I asked her to email me the information. I looked at both company's websites and the job description was identical. I set up an interview for 3pm the next day. The following morning, I received a voicemail from a person representing Mission Services, Inc., requesting a phone interview for the Proposal Writer position. I called her back and asked if the two companies are connected. She clarified that they were, however, I found it odd that she wasn't aware that someone else already scheduled my phone interview. At 3pm, I received a call from the 22nd Century Technologies representative, asking if I could reschedule because the interviewer is stuck in a meeting. Fortunately, I visited Glass Door to review feedback from staff at 22nd Century Technologies. The overwhelming number of detailed negative reviews were incredibly telling. It seems as if 22nd Century Technologies is hiding behind another company's name to list open positions and disguise their poor reputation . I canceled the interview. Thank you, Glass Door, for saving me time and further frustration!

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was having a person from 22nd Century Technologies (a company completely unfamiliar to me) ask that I schedule an interview for a job I had applied for with a company named Mission Services, Inc. Both companies represented themselves as IT firms, and don't appear to be head hunters.   1 Answer

Junior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 22nd Century Technologies (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Two interviews. First with hiring manager to "give me a look over" and explain a bit about the position. Second interview was a week later with one of their senior salesmen and VP. They wanted to check me out. I was offered a position a week later. Took another week for pre-job paperwork to be completed. They were all friendly and interested in learning a bit about me.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 22nd Century Technologies (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

it was smooth and easy ..everything was over the internet. the people there were very nice and helpful . I sent the documents they asked for and they sent me back everything in a reasonable time and I really enjoyed the way , they handled their business

Interview Questions

• they asked me how much experience I had and how was my personal skills   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 22nd Century Technologies (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

First I was contacted by email with the position description followed up by a phone call to ascertain my interest. When I showed interest an appointment was set up for the following week for an interview. I was interviewed by two individuals. A few hours later I was given a verbal job offer and a formal offer the following day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to go over my resume and expound on my experience and skills   2 Answers

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 22nd Century Technologies (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The people are very nice and helpful. Excellent had no problem with the interview staff. They call u very quick and very kind. 10 min u are done they i waited and in aweek i was call

Configuration Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 22nd Century Technologies (Huntsville, AL) in September 2016.

Interview

Preliminary per-screen with company, conference call with 5 Raytheon Managers. Set up after a pre-screen with 22nd Century Technologies. My daughter was getting married in a couple of weeks so I asked for a delay in the start date, granted.

Interview Questions

• If I was interested in Management, as I have a lot of Management Experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 22nd Century Technologies.

Interview

Interview Questions

• They asked me to go over my resume and expound on my experience and skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very short. In fact it seemed to overly concern them that I was asking questions about benefits and compensation matching.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 22nd Century Technologies (Tysons Corner, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Emailed twice by different recruiters for same position. First ignored my response, the second followed through. Asked to come in that same day for an interview. I agreed. Interview was with three employees, asked a few basic questions and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What does everything depend on when building/testing software?   1 Answer

IT Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 22nd Century Technologies (Honolulu, HI) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was brief process. Took about 15 minutes to 20 minutes and no technical questions were asked. Main thing they did spoke was the process of how they run things and asked if I can handle multitasking.

Interview Questions

• What kind of computer do you have? Did you build it yourself?   Answer Question