24/7 Home Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at 24/7 Home Health Care

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24/7 Home Health Care (Denver, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a standard interview. The questions were asking why I wanted to work this company and see how I was as a person. They look for hard workers and people willing to put in the hours, but they will be rewarded with all the work they put in. Was a one on one process, hit with questions that put in in scenarios seeing how I would do or be ready for them. I took it one step at a time, and it went really well as I was hired on the spot.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24/7 Home Health Care (Denver, CO).

Interview

Friendly environment. Realistic expectations. Smart Managers. Interview last for about an hour. Got an offer letter in two days. Got good idea about 24/7 Home Health Care values and principles.

Payroll/Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24/7 Home Health Care (Manchester, CT) in February 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with the assistant director and director. They seemed very disorganized and unprepared. It felt as though they were trying to get me to mess up or say that I could not work with numbers. They did show me the system they wanted me to work with which I found helpful but the overall experience was not very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with numbers since you have a BA in English   1 Answer

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vail, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24/7 Home Health Care (Vail, CO) in May 2018.

Interview

Pleaseant. Relaxed. Seem like good people. Answered all questions. Appears to be a relatively new company that is trying to grow. Benefits were explained fairly well. They answered my questions.