24-7 Intouch Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

24-7 Intouch Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions

Interviews at 24-7 Intouch

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch (Frisco, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

When you go in for your first interview, you are prompted to take a typing and written test as well as a knowledge test. (all of which is very easy to cheat) after you are asked to take these tests if you pass you are to go into an interview with an employee (not hiring manager) and the employee will ask you questions about personality and if you are interested and what hours you are available to work. Afterwards you are prompted to go on the call floor and listen to the other customer service representatives calls and will and then you will be pulled off, and told if you received the job or not.

Interview Questions

• They are all easy questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, My advice is to save yourself some time and don't even apply here, its a terrible job, and no one should have to be treated like the management team will treat you.

Other Interview Reviews for 24-7 Intouch

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch in November 2014.

Interview

First there was a typing test and general knowledge of technology test. There were two separate interviews. A one on one to get a general feel for work history and personality and then a group interview that required you to try to be as creative as possible on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch (Aurora, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy! Fill out paperwork then wait to talk to a manger. I got hired on the spot. You take a typing and grammar test. Basic tech knowledge test as well. All easy.

Interview Questions

• Whats something that you think is a good is a strength?   4 Answers
    • Examples of how you delt with an irate customer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch in October 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was very easy.. Interview process was different. The manager "Dave" will ask you to role play in front of other interviewers..which can be nerve wrecking for some. I feel a one on one is better. You will have to take a technical test on the computer.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch in October 2014.

Interview

It had a lot of detail, with more than one stage, including testing typing skills and a quiz to determine computer software knowledge. I applied online, was interviewed by phone (a screening interview) and then I was given skills tests, a written test about computers and devices, and finally a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for us?   1 Answer