24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 4, 2017

2.1

Sales Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Richmond, TX).

Interview

very simple, asked a few question and asked about experience with the operations manager and sales manager , the club manager acted like he was to busy to interview or get to know who he is hiring.

Certified Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Cypress, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

2 part interview: first part was with the Fitness Manager which lasted about 30-45 minutes. He went over pay structure and asked a few questions regarding nutrition and workout structure.

Second part was with Fitness Manager and Club Manager. Lasted about an hour. More in depth questions regarding nutrition and workout design. Ex: Jenny is 40 years old looking to lose 30 pounds. What kind of workouts? How much cardio? How often would you want to see her?

Also many questions about past experience. Ex: Tell me about a time you overcame an obstacle. Tell me about a time you taught someone on a specific topic.

Interview Questions

• What types of foods should people stay away from in order to lose weight quickly? What types of food should they consume?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation available.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

packet of questions normally with membership manager, following with a 2nd interview by the club manager, questions are mainly describing different scenarios that have happened in your life where you have led people, helped in a situation, changed someones mind for the better, ect

Interview Questions

• they will ask you to sell them something, whether it be your phone, pen, actual membership, ect   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Sugar Land, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It was pretty simple. They ask typical psychology questions to get an understanding of how you will fit in their working environment. After those questions, they will ask a series of question about your position as a Personal Trainer.

Interview Questions

• How to you provide a solution for a unsatisfied client?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

This was a fast and easy process. I got the call two days after I applied, and was scheduled for an interview the next day. I interviewed in person, and was asked basic questions. I was offered the job on the spot.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was more of about describing who you are and where you began your fitness career. The atmosphere was pretty laid back. I had a couple of questions. The questions that were asked were not difficult and were not tricky. The questions that he/she asked were straight forward. In conclusion, they were easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Questions that were read straight from a corporate packet. Interviewer would write everything you said onto packet. Probably to send up to the people in corporate. Not sure why but a lot of other places do this as well

Membership Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I put a application in on a Sunday , and recieved a call Tuesday morning for a interview on Thursday, once I confirmed the interview I bust into tears God is the best and he is always working even when you think he isn't . I arrived to interview 30 min early , the lady was very professional and seemed nice , she ask a lot of questions about what would do in different situations about 3 pages of question , I answerd all questions truthfully and accurate I also brought my resume and previous awards from my other job , I was her first interview and she had more to do on Monday and Tuesday , she would be given a call midweek about the postion , I'm just praying and keeping my fingers cross that I receive a offer and can grow with company ... God is always working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Will find out soon

Personal Trainer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Sugar Land, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume online and was contacted my Fitness Manager

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I submitted an application online. I then called the location to tell them I had submitted an application and they told me to come in for an interview the next day.

As soon as I walked in, I was stared at. I felt as though I was eye candy and immediately felt uncomfortable.

The first interview was a joke. I had to ask most of the questions. Then he told me that I needed to come back for a second interview the next day. I wasn't free the next day so he found the manager so he could interview me then. The manager was distracted throughout the entire interview and just asked generic questions. No questions about sales methods or asking me to sell him anything to see how aggressive I was. He told me that I would hear back from them in 24 hours. Within 48 hours I received a much better position from another company and I never heard back from 24 Hour Fitness.