24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

79 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Interview was super easy, asked if I can work the night shift and how comfortable I'd be taking the position. Let me know my job duties and asked scenario type questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Lynnwood, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

The fitness manager sounded very robotic and not a lot of substance. Talking but not a lot substance. Then met with the general manager who wanted me in sales and promised a promotion if I worked hard but no actual numbers to make up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Northridge, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't bad, asked about a premade questions which relates a certain situations about a client. The one who interviewed me was pretty chill. He asked me certain questions about the motive of 24 hour fitness, and what my previous experiences.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I met with the Club Manager for the first interview and the Membership Manager and Assistant Membership Manager for the second interview. It consisted of many typical questions and some role playing questions. Some of the questions were very much on the spot questions, but average in difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you helped someone achieve a goal?   Answer Question
    • Pretend like I am a potential member and do a brief presentation to me.   Answer Question

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Tustin, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview, then set up for an in person interview. The interview was with the gym manager. The interview was the typical questions, but he came off as a jerk. He wanted me to go find three people in the gym and ask them for a referral for someone they knew. I went up to about 20 people interrupting their workout to ask them for a referral. I only received one and he told me "what if i told you the last 3 people I interviewed got three referrals in less than 5 minutes." I do not recommend working for this location.

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Interview

It was a short interview and asked mainly situational questions. The two women who interviewed me were really nice as well. Overall, it was a very easy and short interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you assure a new mother that you will take care of their baby?   1 Answer

Sales, Instructor Kids Club Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (City Industry, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Horrific! Its a group interview in which you have to try to out shine and cut throat the person next to you.. By the time they get to the person at the end, they pretty much close up and mentally shut down.

Customer Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in February 2017.

Interview

Went in and spoke to the General manager and was interviewed. It went smooth and felt comfortable, they went over scenarios and I rolled play. I answered all their questions and feel positive that I will be getting a call back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter online. They called and set a time for a face to face interview. The interview was about 3 days after i submitted the resume. Met with the training manager for about 30 minutes. Very nice guy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at 24 Hour Fitness.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was very simple with a friendly environment. There were two interviewers in the group panel so it wasn't too bad. I prefer if it was a 1 on 1 interview because i believe it is more personal. But they ask you basic questions such as a difficult situation and past problems at your old workplace and how you solved the problem. Overall, it was not too bad just because the questions were basic so it was like a relaxed conversation.