24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2018

2.3

426 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

The "interview" is an audition. They will make you teach 5 minutes or so of each type of class you want to teach at that facility. If you want to teach yoga, you present yoga. You also want to teach BodyPump? Then you also teach BodyPump. They usually host "open auditions" a few times throughout the year so you are teaching to a small group of people to make it feel more real. Anyone teaching a formatted or choreographed class such as Les Mills then you need to teach from the most recent releases. You find out right away if you were hired.

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Very easy and simple. Applied online, got called a week later to schedule interview for next day, had 2nd interview after that, got job 4 days after 2nd interview. A lot of scenario type questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a kid had a poopy diaper and needed to be changed?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a parent complaining about you not giving enough time to their child?   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Riverside, CA).

Interview

Lots of conversations, very friendly, the interview was about 30 minutes long and mainly has the interviewee answer scenario based questions. Overall the interview was a positive experience and the fitness manager was very thorough.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

The entire process was quick. Applied late one night and received a call the next day to set up an interview. The interview itself was scenario based with simple questions.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a 3-4 week process from when I applied- 2 Interviews (Phone and In-Person). Phone Interview was basic questions; In-Person interview with General Manager and HR Manager consist of situational-base questions.

Interview Questions

• Why 24 Hour Fitness?   1 Answer
    • What did you do specifically when there was an under-performing employee?   1 Answer
    • Describe your role at your current and past employers.   1 Answer

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

I enjoyed the interview. It was laid back. It helped the supervisor remembered me when I played with the Phoenix Suns. That broke the ice. Plus I have experience in shipping an receiving

Interview Questions

• How was it like playing against Michael Jordan   1 Answer

Membership Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (North Hollywood, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very extensive. It was an hour long. They asked me countless questions to make sure I was a passionate candidate. They even had me role play certain scenarios as if someone came in the gym to sign up.

Interview Questions

• When was a time in your life that you helped motivate someone to be better?   1 Answer

Fitness Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Interview with General Manager. Then Interview with District Manager and Hunan Resources. Questions were about leadership and how to develop a team. They will not ask anything you do not already know. Know about the business side of the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you have failed   1 Answer

Certified Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Lewisville, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward with very dedicated individuals who care about the reputation of the company. The individual who interviewed me shared her very inspirational story and encouraged me to share mine to see where I could be a good fit at 24 hour fitness.

Interview Questions

• What would make me a good fit?   1 Answer

Personal Trainer, Sacramento, CA Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in November 2017.

Interview

A DM for 24 Hr Fitness in Sacramento Contacted me through LinkedIn asking me to meet with him to discuss my experience in the Fitness Field as he was looking for Experienced Trainers. I Have a Stable Job in the Medical Field and I really wasn’t interested in the Position but wanted to see what he had to offer in regards to the PT opportunity with 24 Hour Fitness as I still do Personal Training on the side part-time. So I ended up scheduling an appointment with him and made the 47 Minute drive to the Club he wanted me to meet him at 3pm. I arrived really early as i was hoping the meeting would end before 4pm as I needed an hour to make the drive to work as my shift starts at 5pm. I get their at 2:30pm and they have me wait, 2:45pm rolls on by then 3pm and still nothing yet, then by 3:05pm I realized this is a complete total waste of my time and gas of having to drive all the way up here and having me wait almost 45 Minutes. Made the decision to leave right then and there.