24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.3

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Emailed the head trainer asking for any job opportunities, got back to me the following day. Interview was relaxed and easy, took around an hour. Received an offer that day which I accepted.

Fitness Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Very professional interview. Recruiter met me at the club closest to my location, it was a nice sit down interview. Questions were straight forward. Determined a position other than what I applied for would be the best current fit for my experience and talents.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

It was an easy process, very friendly staff and I felt relaxed. I would highly recommend interviewing and working with this company. I have to write 30 more words. I have to write 30 more words. I have to write 30 more words. I have to write 30 more words. I have to write 30 more words.

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Interview

It was a short interview and asked mainly situational questions. The two women who interviewed me were really nice as well. Overall, it was a very easy and short interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you assure a new mother that you will take care of their baby?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for an interview 2 weeks later. The interview is really laid back and everyone was really nice. They ask a lot of scenario questions to see how you would respond to them, and other basic questions. After the first interview I was called for a second interview with another manager, and then a week later I was called that I got the job.

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Got a phone call and went into the interview to meet with the manager and kids club supervisor at the time. Got asked super easy basic questions and passed with flying colors. Loved my supervisor.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose a Disney movie to describe your life, which would you choose?   1 Answer

Sales, Instructor Kids Club Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (City Industry, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Horrific! Its a group interview in which you have to try to out shine and cut throat the person next to you.. By the time they get to the person at the end, they pretty much close up and mentally shut down.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter and hiring manager, then went in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager. From the time I received the first call to when I got the face to face interview took a long time, which I was not completely impressed about.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Showed up with my resume. Met with a manager not the GM, and she immediately took me to meet with the GM. Was basically hired on the spot. Spoke a lot about how I would interact with costumers and how many interactions could be turned into sales.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Strengths and Weaknesses?
      Very general stuff.
      1 Answer

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

One interview with supervisor. If that goes well, it's another interview with the club manager. Overall, it was very casual and not very stressful. What they want, is somebody who can gel with the group already there. Be a good people person, and chances are you'll get the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. (Always). They will give you a situational scenario to see how you handle stress. Also, they have you read their 24Hr Fitness Creed, and have you pick out words that resonate with you.   1 Answer