24 Hour Fitness Assistant FItness Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Assistant FItness Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Interview process is actually quite extensive and have to go through a couple of them before getting an offer. The bad thing is that most of the promises they give you in an interview and job offer are not put in writing so they basically mean nothing and 24 hour fitness knows that so they go back on their word.

After I accepted the job I was supposed to begin work on the 15th. On the 15th they collected my personal information to conduct a background check and all of that stuff and it took 2 more weeks! Those two weeks I did not have a job so basically went broke. In my opinion I think they could have had that taken care of prior to my start date. The job offer came 2 weeks prior to the 15th. Plenty of time to get their ducks in a row.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. You will make just above minimum wage with a commission structure as a trainer and since you will be in a management role (aka do the work of your manager who is just riding the tide) you will get an extra $1 per hour and instead of 17% you will get 20% of sales.