24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.3

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was very simple with a friendly environment. There were two interviewers in the group panel so it wasn't too bad. I prefer if it was a 1 on 1 interview because i believe it is more personal. But they ask you basic questions such as a difficult situation and past problems at your old workplace and how you solved the problem. Overall, it was not too bad just because the questions were basic so it was like a relaxed conversation.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Met one on one with the general manager and the sales manager. Went over what the position entails, salary and my work availability/scheduling. After i was offered the position came the background check. Once that clears they bring you in for the on boarding which consists of hours of training videos and quizzes. This is what makes the interview process days long. Even if you average 6 hours of video a day, it will take you at least 4 days to complete.

Club Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was a series of face to face, and over the phone interviews. The HR rep was friendly and inviting. The District Manager was extremely flexible with meeting both our schedules. Overall it was a great, warm, and welcoming experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever delt with an under-performance team member, and how did you coach them to do better?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I applied and 2 days later I got called for an interview. There were several other candidates that interviewed within a week after the interview I got a call back saying that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with an associate who was not following directions?   Answer Question
    • How have you gave an employee feedback and how did they take it?   Answer Question

The pay was not what I wanted it to be including bonus it would have been a huge downgrade for me.

Sales Advisor Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call two weeks later. Went into the club the next day and talked to both the General Manager and the Sales Manager. They asked basic interview questions Took about 20 mins.

Interview Questions

• What is an example where you helped somebody reach their goal(s)?   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Aurora, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick interview and painless interview. The hiring staff were extemely friendly but hammered me with questions. They explained career paths that I could take with the company, asked a few generic questions and one or teo unique questions that caught me off guard but overall, it was a very laid back interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for 24 hour, a role play question, and questions about my personal goals.   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Hayward, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very simple it was a simple one on one interview with a club manger that asked simple interview questions. I enjoyed the process and it wasn't very difficult

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Excellent. Very professional Fitness Manager and very smooth but thorough process. Had a one on one meeting to start. Then rescheduled to meet with multiple managers after. Was asked a multitude of questions about my history experience and career goals. The interview was very professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

• What's one of the most difficult situations I have had with a client   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

2 week process, apply online with a brief questioning online then called in for an interview and then training. Not a timely or difficult process, not stressful either. 1 on 1 interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

The first interview was with a sales rep and she asked a series of questions about customer service. I then got a call back to have an interview with the club manager and it was pretty intense. Not only did he ask me tons of questions, he made me ask him questions.