24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

It was an easy process, very friendly staff and I felt relaxed. I would highly recommend interviewing and working with this company. I have to write 30 more words. I have to write 30 more words. I have to write 30 more words. I have to write 30 more words. I have to write 30 more words.

Fitness Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Very professional interview. Recruiter met me at the club closest to my location, it was a nice sit down interview. Questions were straight forward. Determined a position other than what I applied for would be the best current fit for my experience and talents.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Northridge, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't bad, asked about a premade questions which relates a certain situations about a client. The one who interviewed me was pretty chill. He asked me certain questions about the motive of 24 hour fitness, and what my previous experiences.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I met with the Club Manager for the first interview and the Membership Manager and Assistant Membership Manager for the second interview. It consisted of many typical questions and some role playing questions. Some of the questions were very much on the spot questions, but average in difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you helped someone achieve a goal?   Answer Question
    • Pretend like I am a potential member and do a brief presentation to me.   Answer Question

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Tustin, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview, then set up for an in person interview. The interview was with the gym manager. The interview was the typical questions, but he came off as a jerk. He wanted me to go find three people in the gym and ask them for a referral for someone they knew. I went up to about 20 people interrupting their workout to ask them for a referral. I only received one and he told me "what if i told you the last 3 people I interviewed got three referrals in less than 5 minutes." I do not recommend working for this location.

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Interview

It was a short interview and asked mainly situational questions. The two women who interviewed me were really nice as well. Overall, it was a very easy and short interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you assure a new mother that you will take care of their baby?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for an interview 2 weeks later. The interview is really laid back and everyone was really nice. They ask a lot of scenario questions to see how you would respond to them, and other basic questions. After the first interview I was called for a second interview with another manager, and then a week later I was called that I got the job.

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Got a phone call and went into the interview to meet with the manager and kids club supervisor at the time. Got asked super easy basic questions and passed with flying colors. Loved my supervisor.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose a Disney movie to describe your life, which would you choose?   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Repetitive questions. Lasted over an hour. Was ask to "sell" a detailed workout plan to a client and role play with the General Manager and Fitness Manger. The questions are literally asked over and over again you will run out of answers towards the middle of the interview. Mention SMART goals, Overhead Squat Assessments, and also say you've already trained multiple people and helped them real their goals (if this is true, do not lie !)

Sales, Instructor Kids Club Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (City Industry, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Horrific! Its a group interview in which you have to try to out shine and cut throat the person next to you.. By the time they get to the person at the end, they pretty much close up and mentally shut down.