24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.3

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I applied and 2 days later I got called for an interview. There were several other candidates that interviewed within a week after the interview I got a call back saying that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with an associate who was not following directions?   Answer Question
    • How have you gave an employee feedback and how did they take it?   Answer Question

The pay was not what I wanted it to be including bonus it would have been a huge downgrade for me.

Sales Advisor Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call two weeks later. Went into the club the next day and talked to both the General Manager and the Sales Manager. They asked basic interview questions Took about 20 mins.

Interview Questions

• What is an example where you helped somebody reach their goal(s)?   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Aurora, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick interview and painless interview. The hiring staff were extemely friendly but hammered me with questions. They explained career paths that I could take with the company, asked a few generic questions and one or teo unique questions that caught me off guard but overall, it was a very laid back interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for 24 hour, a role play question, and questions about my personal goals.   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Hayward, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very simple it was a simple one on one interview with a club manger that asked simple interview questions. I enjoyed the process and it wasn't very difficult

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Excellent. Very professional Fitness Manager and very smooth but thorough process. Had a one on one meeting to start. Then rescheduled to meet with multiple managers after. Was asked a multitude of questions about my history experience and career goals. The interview was very professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

• What's one of the most difficult situations I have had with a client   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

2 week process, apply online with a brief questioning online then called in for an interview and then training. Not a timely or difficult process, not stressful either. 1 on 1 interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

The first interview was with a sales rep and she asked a series of questions about customer service. I then got a call back to have an interview with the club manager and it was pretty intense. Not only did he ask me tons of questions, he made me ask him questions.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Very friendly, had a role play of how I would handle a workplace situation in my role. Went over all of the duties and responsibilities of the job I was applying for and gave me immediate feedback on how they felt.

Interview Questions

• What is your impression on our club when you first walk in? How does that make you feel about coming in? Does it make you want to join? Why/Why Not?   Answer Question

Service Representative & Kids Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (La Jolla, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

They will ask you to introduce yourself, what are your experiences, and your past jobs. When you apply you need to make sure what you keep on your resume it has to be real. And know your information. They will ask your a lot of questions and you need to make sure that you can answer them all. And if you can't answer them just give the best answer you can give.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I have

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanuet, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Nanuet, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked about certifications and any experience as well as areas to improve upon. Second interview was just an overview on how to sign clients up and make the sale. Then the offer is made and they explain the compensation (commission based). They are very nice and easy to talk to. They emphasize helping you grown and learn more which is a huge plus.