24 Hour Fitness Kids Club Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

1.9

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I received a call and interviewed with the operations manager the next day. They offered me the job that day and then there was a background check before I could start training.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Kid's Club Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in July 2017.

Interview

One week after completing the online application, I received a call to schedule an interview for the following afternoon. I interviewed one-on-one with the club manager. The manager was friendly and made the interview process very easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for 24 hour fitness?   Answer Question
    • If you were watching 3 children ages 8, 3, and 6 months, what would you do to keep them safe and entertained?   Answer Question
    • If a 3 year old fell, hit his head, and started crying what would you do?   Answer Question

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I went in for the interview and the club manager interviewed me and asked pretty standard questions. He wanted to know my experience with kids, how i deal with stress and how i handle conflict with coworkers and customers. It was very relaxed and after the interview he let me know that I was hired and the employment process happened pretty quickly after that.

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Interview

It was a short interview and asked mainly situational questions. The two women who interviewed me were really nice as well. Overall, it was a very easy and short interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you assure a new mother that you will take care of their baby?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Got a phone call and went into the interview to meet with the manager and kids club supervisor at the time. Got asked super easy basic questions and passed with flying colors. Loved my supervisor.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose a Disney movie to describe your life, which would you choose?   1 Answer

Kid's Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied directly through their website. Got a call back then next day to schedule a face to face interview. Interviewed 2 days later with the Operations Manager. Next day came back in to interview with the General Manager and got offered the position. The interviews were great, quick, easy, and they were very welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle this ssituation? Who would you help first, and why?
      A parent with an upset child trying to complain, a customer trying to buy a water bottle, & a customer checking in with a red screen on the pos system (account issues).   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called 3 weeks after I applied for the position. The first interview was with the operations manger which was very quick and easy. The second interview was much longer and was with the Kids Club supervisor who was nice and friendly and explained they position further. A week later I received an official offer of employment email. I accepted it that night and received a call from the operations manager the next day when the background check was approved.

Anonymous Employee in Pacifica, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Pacifica, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed. Starts with operations manager and ends with the general manager. It was extremely positive they won't look to try to trick you. They will give different scenarios and what you would do in the specific situation. Also all the staff are very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend employment at 24 hour fitness to a friend if they were looking for employment, especially the Pacifica 24. If applying definitely go for the position, just be a clear communicator and genuine person, and do not go for the position if you feel out of your league when it comes to children as you will be watching many and the answers to the interview questions will make that abundantly clear.

Interview Questions

• Sick children are not allowed in Kids Club, if a parent tries to bring in a sick child how would you inform the parent of the policy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the kids club supervisor and one of the attendants. The interview was easy but i was very nervous. They barely even asked me any professional questions, they asked about my experience and stuff that had to do with what i need to get if i was hired(CPR liscense, etc). Everything else was just like a normal conversation with some friends. I didnt get the job because someone else already had a cpr license.

Anonymous Employee in Moraga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Moraga, CA).

Interview

It was fairly simple make sure when applying you pay attention to the questionaire asked of you because this is how you are initially chosen for a interview. If your profile is green then they would contact you by phone to schedule interview. The first one would be with the assistant manager. The second phase would be with the club manager. The longest part is the background check. Just an FYI they tend to hire women for kidsclub.

Negotiation