24 Hour Fitness Kids Club Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 3, 2017

1.9

Kid's Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied directly through their website. Got a call back then next day to schedule a face to face interview. Interviewed 2 days later with the Operations Manager. Next day came back in to interview with the General Manager and got offered the position. The interviews were great, quick, easy, and they were very welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle this ssituation? Who would you help first, and why?
    A parent with an upset child trying to complain, a customer trying to buy a water bottle, & a customer checking in with a red screen on the pos system (account issues).
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called 3 weeks after I applied for the position. The first interview was with the operations manger which was very quick and easy. The second interview was much longer and was with the Kids Club supervisor who was nice and friendly and explained they position further. A week later I received an official offer of employment email. I accepted it that night and received a call from the operations manager the next day when the background check was approved.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for 24 Hour Fitness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the kids club supervisor and one of the attendants. The interview was easy but i was very nervous. They barely even asked me any professional questions, they asked about my experience and stuff that had to do with what i need to get if i was hired(CPR liscense, etc). Everything else was just like a normal conversation with some friends. I didnt get the job because someone else already had a cpr license.

Anonymous Employee in Moraga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Moraga, CA).

Interview

It was fairly simple make sure when applying you pay attention to the questionaire asked of you because this is how you are initially chosen for a interview. If your profile is green then they would contact you by phone to schedule interview. The first one would be with the assistant manager. The second phase would be with the club manager. The longest part is the background check. Just an FYI they tend to hire women for kidsclub.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Fontana, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly easy group interview. I first interviewed with the Kids Club Supervisor's along with two other candidates. We were asked about our availability, experience, etc., and were given role playing scenarios to see how we would handle certain situations that may arise. I received a call back the following day to go in for an interview with the Club Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Victorville, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online for Kids Club Attendant. A week later I received a phone call to set up an interview. During the interview I told the manager about having taken child development classes and planning to graduate in the fall. I was told I was over qualified and that they would want me to work more then just Kids Club. As I was leaving that interview I was told to come in the next day for part 2. Once I arrived for part 2 as soon as I got in I was told they were going to offer me the job but they had just a couple questions. The other manager then joined us and asked 1 question he asked if I was had a dui or anything like that I answered truthfully which was no. And he said good because another person they interviewed had a dui but did not tell them outright so they did not hire them. It took them a week later to call me in to finalize everything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Took a week for someone to contact me to schedule an interview day, got there on time but it took a while for anyone to speak to me. During the interview, we had a lot of interruptions, she didn't seem interested in me.

Interview Questions

• What are the job duties/tasks for this position? Did you get a chance to look over it?   Answer Question

Kid's Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. They will ask if you have a experience working with children, if your CPR certified and why they should hire you. Other than that it was a basic job interview.

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

Went in feeling very nervous. Had to sit in the lobby instead of a small office or waiting area. Was called on and had more than one person overseeing the interview process. It wasn't very friendly, but I could tell they do a lot of interviews. This is the type of job that uses a lot of nepotism.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Short and sweet. I was called and set up an interview ASAP. It lasted only a few minutes, and the managers were very sweet and to the point. I was asked: what my experience was, what I would like to be paid, what I was paid at my last job, if I was CPR/AED certified, why I wanted to work there, and when I would be able to start.