24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a 3-4 week process from when I applied- 2 Interviews (Phone and In-Person). Phone Interview was basic questions; In-Person interview with General Manager and HR Manager consist of situational-base questions.

Interview Questions

• Why 24 Hour Fitness?   1 Answer
    • What did you do specifically when there was an under-performing employee?   1 Answer
    • Describe your role at your current and past employers.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (West Covina, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Everything went well, had a total of 3 interviews and it all went smoothly. Got interviewed on the spot and then had my final interview the very next day. Took about a week for the background check but this proccess was easy,

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work 24?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

I interviewed and was asked about my professional career before working for 24 hf. I met with the general manager, she was very kind and decided to pursue me as a candidate.

Training General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interview by someone in HR and a DM. Simple questions, but you can immediately see that they require someone who can thrive in a high pressure system and provide results.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with profit and loss statements?   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Northridge, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't bad, asked about a premade questions which relates a certain situations about a client. The one who interviewed me was pretty chill. He asked me certain questions about the motive of 24 hour fitness, and what my previous experiences.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Tustin, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview, then set up for an in person interview. The interview was with the gym manager. The interview was the typical questions, but he came off as a jerk. He wanted me to go find three people in the gym and ask them for a referral for someone they knew. I went up to about 20 people interrupting their workout to ask them for a referral. I only received one and he told me "what if i told you the last 3 people I interviewed got three referrals in less than 5 minutes." I do not recommend working for this location.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Repetitive questions. Lasted over an hour. Was ask to "sell" a detailed workout plan to a client and role play with the General Manager and Fitness Manger. The questions are literally asked over and over again you will run out of answers towards the middle of the interview. Mention SMART goals, Overhead Squat Assessments, and also say you've already trained multiple people and helped them real their goals (if this is true, do not lie !)

Sales, Instructor Kids Club Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (City Industry, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Horrific! Its a group interview in which you have to try to out shine and cut throat the person next to you.. By the time they get to the person at the end, they pretty much close up and mentally shut down.

Kid's Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied directly through their website. Got a call back then next day to schedule a face to face interview. Interviewed 2 days later with the Operations Manager. Next day came back in to interview with the General Manager and got offered the position. The interviews were great, quick, easy, and they were very welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle this ssituation? Who would you help first, and why?
      A parent with an upset child trying to complain, a customer trying to buy a water bottle, & a customer checking in with a red screen on the pos system (account issues).   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Orange, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Good interview. Do seemed young and inexperienced with interviews though and it led to a less than fluid interview. Overall it was an average interview that left me feeling unenthusiastic about the company and the position.