24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.4

Sales, Instructor Kids Club Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (City Industry, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Horrific! Its a group interview in which you have to try to out shine and cut throat the person next to you.. By the time they get to the person at the end, they pretty much close up and mentally shut down.

Kid's Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied directly through their website. Got a call back then next day to schedule a face to face interview. Interviewed 2 days later with the Operations Manager. Next day came back in to interview with the General Manager and got offered the position. The interviews were great, quick, easy, and they were very welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle this ssituation? Who would you help first, and why?
      A parent with an upset child trying to complain, a customer trying to buy a water bottle, & a customer checking in with a red screen on the pos system (account issues).
      1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Orange, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Good interview. Do seemed young and inexperienced with interviews though and it led to a less than fluid interview. Overall it was an average interview that left me feeling unenthusiastic about the company and the position.

Fpi Simi Valley Interview

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Simi Valley, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Great thourough fair and beneficial to their best interest. Very polite and easy going as to not make the inteview tense. People are kind professional and are serious about their work.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in an emergency situation either from a personal mistake or unexpected event?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was very simple with a friendly environment. There were two interviewers in the group panel so it wasn't too bad. I prefer if it was a 1 on 1 interview because i believe it is more personal. But they ask you basic questions such as a difficult situation and past problems at your old workplace and how you solved the problem. Overall, it was not too bad just because the questions were basic so it was like a relaxed conversation.

Club Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was a series of face to face, and over the phone interviews. The HR rep was friendly and inviting. The District Manager was extremely flexible with meeting both our schedules. Overall it was a great, warm, and welcoming experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever delt with an under-performance team member, and how did you coach them to do better?   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Excellent. Very professional Fitness Manager and very smooth but thorough process. Had a one on one meeting to start. Then rescheduled to meet with multiple managers after. Was asked a multitude of questions about my history experience and career goals. The interview was very professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

• What's one of the most difficult situations I have had with a client   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

2 week process, apply online with a brief questioning online then called in for an interview and then training. Not a timely or difficult process, not stressful either. 1 on 1 interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

The first interview was with a sales rep and she asked a series of questions about customer service. I then got a call back to have an interview with the club manager and it was pretty intense. Not only did he ask me tons of questions, he made me ask him questions.

Group X Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Laguna Niguel, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online several times to multiple clubs, but you'll never get a call back. I finally received an email to audition because I reached out to a friend who works there. Once I showed up to the audition, they were soo rude. They did not ask any interview type questions except where else I taught. After completing the audition (which let me add, the 2 ladies talked the entire time and di not even pay attention to me) one of the ladies said they don't hire anyone who works for another gym. The other 2 girls in the interview did horrible auditions, and had no experience teaching spin.