24 Hour Fitness Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

24 Hour Fitness Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.0

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Showed up with my resume. Met with a manager not the GM, and she immediately took me to meet with the GM. Was basically hired on the spot. Spoke a lot about how I would interact with costumers and how many interactions could be turned into sales.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
    Strengths and Weaknesses?
    Very general stuff.
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Ramon, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview with Sercice Representative Lead the day after I submitted my application in January 2017. It he was overall a very positive and personable experience- I was told that I would hear back within a day or so, and less than 4 hours later I received a call to set up a 2nd interview with the Club Manager.

Interview Questions

• How would your past employers describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

Such an easy interview, great frendly environment to be around. It was more like two friends having a conversation. Just be yourself, and show them why you would make a great fit at 24 Hour Fitness. The experience was great and I am excited to start and became good friends with everyone there.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do on your down time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Aurora, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick interview and painless interview. The hiring staff were extemely friendly but hammered me with questions. They explained career paths that I could take with the company, asked a few generic questions and one or teo unique questions that caught me off guard but overall, it was a very laid back interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for 24 hour, a role play question, and questions about my personal goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Hayward, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very simple it was a simple one on one interview with a club manger that asked simple interview questions. I enjoyed the process and it wasn't very difficult

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Livermore, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked me why I wanted to work at 24 hour fitness and told me to answer a few scenario questions & needed detailed answers & "why" I chose that answer, also asked about my availability. Explained the 24 hour fitness "motto" poster and apply a few of them to my life and explain why I picked that one with an explanation.

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for a face to face interview within a couple days. I was interviewed by the club manager--typical questions, just wanted to make sure I was friendly, approachable and we discussed my availability.

Interview Questions

• Whey 24 hour fitness? Have you worked in customer service before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Torrance, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

When I received a call from the person doing interviews, he said he couldn't find me in the system. So I had to tell him everything about myself. I told him what job I had applied for and my hours. He asked if I was interested in sales, I said yes as long as I could work around my current schedule.
    Moral of the story: Make sure who ever interviews you, knows what job you are interviewing for, what job you applied for and what hours you have so you don't waste you time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Portland, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was extremely simple. Got a call about a week after applying online and met with someone who ran the childcare and also worked at the front. Got a call two days after that scheduling another interview with a service manager. Club manager interrupted the second interview to ask some additional questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Time you dealt with a difficult situation at work and how you dealt with it.
      Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, few weeks later got a call to come in and group interview, then individual interview next day. The individual was actually more general, because it was also for a club counselor position as well.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer