24 Hour Fitness Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.0

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Applied for the position and was contacted about 1 week later to go in for an interview. Interview took maybe 40 minutes. Super chill environment. Was asked to just tell him about myself...why I wanted to work at a gym and was given some scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a customer that was angry about something. What did you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for an interview 2 weeks later. The interview is really laid back and everyone was really nice. They ask a lot of scenario questions to see how you would respond to them, and other basic questions. After the first interview I was called for a second interview with another manager, and then a week later I was called that I got the job.

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Showed up with my resume. Met with a manager not the GM, and she immediately took me to meet with the GM. Was basically hired on the spot. Spoke a lot about how I would interact with costumers and how many interactions could be turned into sales.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Strengths and Weaknesses?
      Very general stuff.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

One interview with supervisor. If that goes well, it's another interview with the club manager. Overall, it was very casual and not very stressful. What they want, is somebody who can gel with the group already there. Be a good people person, and chances are you'll get the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. (Always). They will give you a situational scenario to see how you handle stress. Also, they have you read their 24Hr Fitness Creed, and have you pick out words that resonate with you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Ramon, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview with Sercice Representative Lead the day after I submitted my application in January 2017. It he was overall a very positive and personable experience- I was told that I would hear back within a day or so, and less than 4 hours later I received a call to set up a 2nd interview with the Club Manager.

Interview Questions

• How would your past employers describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

Such an easy interview, great frendly environment to be around. It was more like two friends having a conversation. Just be yourself, and show them why you would make a great fit at 24 Hour Fitness. The experience was great and I am excited to start and became good friends with everyone there.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do on your down time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Aurora, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick interview and painless interview. The hiring staff were extemely friendly but hammered me with questions. They explained career paths that I could take with the company, asked a few generic questions and one or teo unique questions that caught me off guard but overall, it was a very laid back interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for 24 hour, a role play question, and questions about my personal goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Hayward, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very simple it was a simple one on one interview with a club manger that asked simple interview questions. I enjoyed the process and it wasn't very difficult

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Livermore, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked me why I wanted to work at 24 hour fitness and told me to answer a few scenario questions & needed detailed answers & "why" I chose that answer, also asked about my availability. Explained the 24 hour fitness "motto" poster and apply a few of them to my life and explain why I picked that one with an explanation.

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for a face to face interview within a couple days. I was interviewed by the club manager--typical questions, just wanted to make sure I was friendly, approachable and we discussed my availability.

Interview Questions

• Whey 24 hour fitness? Have you worked in customer service before?   Answer Question