2H Offshore Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at 2H Offshore

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 2H Offshore (Houston, TX).

Interview

The process begins with two lower level employees interviewing you...usually these will be people currently doing your job, or those that would be training/managing you. If positive feedback comes out of this initial interaction, then two different, higher level people will sit down with you in Round 2 of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Almost always the interviewee is asked to conduct a presentation on a previous project or topic while in the interview. It's an excellent chance to shine as the topic is of your choosing.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 2H Offshore (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Two engineers from the company sat down with me and we talked for about an hour. It was fairly informal and relaxed. They were both knowledgeable, both asking questions about my own skills and answering questions about their own experiences at 2H. I got the impression they were already interested in me for the position and that the interview was mostly to confirm what was on my resume and make sure there weren't any red flags. That was just my impression, however - I could be wrong.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for engineering interview - tell us about projects, skills, situations, etc.   Answer Question