2e2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2e2 Interview Questions

3.3

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 2e2 (London, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

The hiring process initiated with a brief phone call which described the job and asked whether I could submit an up to date CV and complete a short task relevant to the job role. After submitting the email I was contacted the next day asking whether I could attend an interview the following week. The interview was very informal and relaxed. On arrival at Gillingham street I signed in at reception, was offered a cup of tea/coffee by the receptionist and waited in the reception area for 5 minutes. The interview had very few direct questions other than why I wanted to work at 2e2 and what I expected out of it. The interview primarily consisted of a discussion on the job specification and how I could contribute to 2e2 and the Marketing team. I was asked what knowledge I had on 2e2's capabilities and 2e2's target sectors listed in the specification. I was offered the job the same day. I was informed that black flags for the process included spelling mistakes in my application and lying about qualifications or IT competency.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of 2e2's cloud capabilities?   Answer Question
    • In what ways do you believe IT investment could help improve the quality of service in a local or regional government?   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 2e2 (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

One stage interview with line manager, very relaxed and detailed questions. 2 stages all on the same day. Interview with Line Manager in the morning then the client in the afternoon. No HR interview or pointless questions, all releated to role and experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions on clients I have managed and how I've managed them as well as reviewing my CV   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 2e2 (Newbury, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

telephone interview, two face to face interviews

Interview Questions

• Why should I employee you over anyone else i have interviewed   Answer Question

Negotiation

Can negotiate, however just a 1k raise, and holiday increase