3 Day Blinds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3 Day Blinds Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Design Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds in March 2017.

Interview

First I was interviewed with recruiter and then the Area Manager. I drove over 30 miles for the interviewed at a chain restaurant. Had to complete a computer literacy test.

Interview Questions

• What technique would I use to close a sale at a initial appointment?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative, Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds (Irvine, CA).

Interview

This was several years ago, but it was your average call center interview. I believe I was interviewed after hours because I don't recall seeing any employees on the floor, unless they were understaffed. The manager seemed impressed by my answers to questions, and my cover letter (I brought a printed copy of my resume/cover letter), but when he noticed all of the jobs that I had listed on my resume, his smile went away, and he became less friendly, and cut the interview short. Basically he didn't bother to ask me about my resume, so I could explain that some of those jobs were part time ones that I had while in undergraduate school, and some temp agency jobs etc.

My suggestion would be to edit your resume, and include less employers if you happen to have too many to avoid having your interview cut short and not offered a job because a call center manager/supervisor didn't bother to read it before hand.

The manager basically wasted my time and gasoline because I applied online, and sent in my resume, which he obviously didn't bother to review. A former, co-worker of mine told me that the call center in Irvine is super micro managed. So looking back, I'm glad that I wasn't given a job offer.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan Capistrano, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds (San Juan Capistrano, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I have not yet been hired. The pre-interview process included completion of an online questionnaire to determine if my personal attributes meet qualifications for the position. To be honest, I am still in the process of securing a position, however the 3-Day Blinds model meets my interest profile.

Interview Questions