352 Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

352 Inc. Interview Questions

2.5

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 352 Inc. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied on the website. Got an email to schedule a phone interview. Got a second email after that to come in for an in-person interview. In-Person interview was with the hiring manager and a VP. We talked for an hour and a half... they asked a lot of questions about my background, and "what would you do" situation questions. I was told they would let me know if I was going to move on to the next step (which was to meet the teams i'd be working with). I got an email a week later that said they had a LOT of interest in the position, and they decided not to select me.

Interview Questions

• In-depth background review. Lots of "what would you do in this situation?" type of questions.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 352 Inc. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very casual, i met with the team for lunch first. They asked a good amount of questions and we had an easy going conversation. Once that was done I got a meeting with leadership as a second interview. Again it was casual, high level and fun, honestly. Both interviews where great and not intimidating in the slightest. I knew that 352 was going to be a great fit!

Interview Questions

• What is your process?
      How do you want to grow professional?
      Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

knowledge about the company, and the knowledge related marketing area

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was thorough but well put together. They make you do a programming excercise, it's a little long, but I appreciate the fact they are looking for the best of the best and it's a good way to find out who fits.

Interview Questions

• They asked a few brainteasers. Be ready for a curveball or two.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 352 Inc. (Tampa, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was very low key. Not very technical. 15 minutes total. I was put on a speaker phone and could barely understand the interviewer.

They then wanted me to take a 3 hour programming assessment project that I was told I might not finish. No thanks. If they need a 3 hour test it seems like they don't know how to interview.

Interview Questions

I didn't actually decline the offer, I declined taking further interviews becuase I was not impressed with a 3 hour assessment test.

Web Programming Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 352 Inc. (Gainesville, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

I sent in my application for the position, and I got a response within a few days to come in for an interview. The interviewer was extremely friendly during the interview, and asked some general questions such as "Why do you enjoy programming," "What do you expect to get out of this experience," etc.