360training Vice President of Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360training (Austin, TX).

Interview

Terrible communication even though speaking directly to the CEO for initial phone screening, and sporadically throughout the process. Lack of interaction with HR with executive office. Hap hazard trip planning as interviewing from out of town, missed deadlines, ignored messages, etc. on their part. One of the worst interview experiences of my decades long career.

Interview Questions

• Asked the CEO that would be my first and primary task to tackle if offered the position to create a success for the company. His response, "....would be to prioritize"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for 360training

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360training (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

The entire process was strange. The CEO and owner contacted me directly via Linkedin and asked for a conversation. The first call mainly focused on my work with my current employer and my opinions/comparisons with others at the company. After that conversation, he asked me to come into the office to meet the staff and the executive team. The interview itself had to be coordinated via personal email addresses with the HR representative since they were having issues with their email server - I should have stopped the process at that point. When I arrived for the interview, the front door was locked and I had to wait outside until someone could come let me in - no receptionist was nearby. The interview itself was pleasant, with the team asking general questions. It seemed like they had done this many times before. I made it past that round of interviews, and was asked to come back and make a presentation on what I would do with their business, which raised red flags. Most companies I've seen do this just want your ideas and don't plan to hire you. After that presentation, they extended an offer to me that was well below what any other VP level role would offer for compensation. I tried to negotiate but never received a counteroffer or communication back regarding next steps.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about our SEM program?   1 Answer
    • What kind of company do you like to work for?   1 Answer