3E Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3E Company Interview Questions

2.5

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 3E Company.

Interview

There isn't any, they have budget it seems and no need.... The interviewer didn't seem to understand the basic role and job duties and seems like they want a product manager to be a project manager scrum master and a document specialist... But only pay substandard

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask they were telling me what they expect   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 3E Company.

Interview

A couple of phone interviews with holdings company recruiter and CHRO, then with local HR staff. A little disorganized between the holdings company and the subsidiary. I don't think they were closed aligned on where i was in the process. Eventually in person w/ new President who didn't seem very interested in interviewing at all.

Interview Questions

• Example of the negative What do you like to do on the weekends in your free time?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 3E Company (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by several different people over the course of 3 different interview appointments. Lots of waiting time in between each! I was also asked questions off of a predetermined list.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more time off - they will not offer you a higher salary

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 3E Company (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

After a phone screening, an in-person interview was scheduled. I met with the hiring manager and was told I would hear back the following week. I did not hear back, even after sending an email requesting the status. I think it is totally unprofessional to be ignored, especially when they have called you in for a personal interview.

Interview Questions

3E Company Response

May 23, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

I want to thank you for taking the time to interview with 3E Company. I am very sorry to hear you did not receive a response back from your interviews. Our intent is to provide a timely response to... More

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Easy interview. Took about 20 minutes to feel the interviewer out. The office is nice. The people seemed to be at ease. Sat across from interviewer and described my skills set. Asked questions about the company. Gave examples of working with diverse personalities.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on skills. Asked a lot of scenario questions.   Answer Question

Regulatory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3E Company (Bethesda, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

After I applied, I received a call inviting me to an interview. The interview was very straight forward reviewing my past work and asking me about my future plans. Then they gave me 30 minutes to complete a very easy written exam.

Interview Questions

• Describe your regulatory experience. Talked to me about X Convention/Treaty. Standardization process in X country...   Answer Question

Regulatory Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 3E Company (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Found recruiter on LinkedIn and connected with them, sent message. Recruiter contacted hiring manager directly. Initial phone interview with recruiter followed by video interview with two managers, followed by on site interview. On-site interview consisted of panel interview with regulatory team, interview with director of company, and interview with two hiring managers. Total process took a very long time. Over two months between application and receiving offer. Location was very nice. Office is very nice. Everyone I interviewed with was very nice. Office seemed similar to a call center environment with various cubicles. Very low compensation offered for the location (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview Questions

I came to the conclusion that this particular position was not in line with where I wanted my career to go. I would not have been building a very relevant skillset for my intended career path, plus the options that existed for upward on lateral movement within company were also not in line with my career goals and aspirations. Additionally, no real opportunity to get out of the office. This position involved a cubicle, a computer and a telephone all day everyday. Also, the compensation was too low to have a decent quality of life in the San Diego County area.

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3E Company.

Interview

Pre-phone interview, interviewer asked some questions to determine if I was fit for the next part of the interview which was the phone interview. Phone interview, same method as before. On-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Most technical questions. Nothing too difficult.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3E Company in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and got a call within a week to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty basic questions based on my resume, why 3E and why left last job.

Interview Questions

It didn't match my salaries expectations.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 3E Company.

Interview

Standard phone interview; screening for experience and skill set; on site interview focused more on job tasks

Interview Questions

• Interview focused on job tasks and responsibilities; no difficult questions asked   Answer Question