Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

C#/ASP.Net Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 3E Company (Carlsbad, CA).

In person Interview at Carlsbad, CA office: Group of 4 people interview you, with one project coordinator, 2 developers and one architect. 1) Tell us about your team size ? 2) What are your job role and responsibilities ? 3) Tell us about your professional Experience ? 4) How do you do code refactoring ? 5) how do you do code review ? 6) What are various phases of asp.net life cycle? 7) what do you do in pre-render state ? 8) What is LINQ and how do you select the type of object from a list using LINQ ? 9) What is a stack ? Write a class to implement stack on the white board ? 10) Implement stack functionality with out using generics ? 11) Why do we need to hire you ? 12)Do you prefer ASP.Net web forms or MVC ? and Why ? 13)What is boxing and unboxing ? 14) What is difference between abstract class and interfaces ?

Interview Questions

• 15) What is singleton pattern ? And what are the advantages and disadvantages ?   Answer Question