3M Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

3M Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.0

3M Frontline Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 3M (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process for the Frontline Sales internship was quite easy; I found out about the opportunity through my school and had to express interest with my sales professor, and went through a very casual interview about my interests in sales. From there, I interviewed with 3M sales representatives in a panel type interview. They were really interested in knowing about who I was as an individual, my hobbies, and most importantly what I knew about sales and their company. After that step, the last step in the interview process was for me to contact 3M sales reps in my city and set up a time to accompany them in a sales ride-along, and they are casually interviewing you as well.

Interview Questions

• Q:What are the top three qualities a Sales professional should possess ?   Answer Question

O2 Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 3M (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

They flew me out to the plant, paid for hotel, car. Interview was one day and with different plant employees ranging from managers to other analysts. Overall one of the easiest interviews I have done. I received an offer about a week after my interview and 3M paid for everything related to my move.

Interview Questions

• What systems and programs have you used in the past? Why are you interested in a career in manufacturing with 3M?   Answer Question

Integrated Marketing Development (IMD) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application (resume and cover letter) online through the NBMBA conference website. I received a phone call within 24 hours of submisison for a phone interview. DO NOT MISS THIS CALL. They are quick with response and this is your chance to tell them what you know aobut the company and why you're interested as well as your experience and how you are equiped for the position. I Interviewed with a previous intern at the National Black MBA conference.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an innovative brand.   1 Answer