3M Intern Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3M Intern Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at 3M

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 3M (Maplewood, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for a marketing intern position through LinkedIn. Was emailed about 8 weeks later about setting up a phone interview. Was offered the position about one week after the phone interview. Interview questions were pretty basic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 3M

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

very relaxed and comfortable, the interviewer came into my university to ask me questions in a laid back format, making sure I wasnt too stressed as she understood it was most of ours first interviews.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation and what you did to resolve it/how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3M (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2015.

Interview

Got the phone call to arranged the first interview, and go to the Taipei office to interview with the division head. The interview is about 30 minutes. Just like chatting, nothing special.

Interview Questions

• Introduce your self.
      Why not continue the former internship?   Answer Question

Marketer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 3M (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2012.

Interview

HR manager arranged for one-to-one interview with the assistant marketing manager, who was my reporting supervisor for my 12-week internship stint.

Interview was very thorough. The marketing manager questioned almost every entry on my resume. She started off with 'introduce yourself'.

At the end of the interview, she briefly explained to me the scope of her department and the nature of the job i would be doing.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous working and case study experience help you in this internship?   Answer Question
    • What did you not like about your previous work place?   Answer Question
    • What's the biggest take away from one of the case study you've taken part in? (I took part in a Microsoft case study previously)   Answer Question