3M Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 3M in September 2017.

Interview

Very laid-back, was more of a conversation than an interview. The recruiters just wanted me to walk them through my resume, highlighting things here and there and emphasizing why I was a good candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 3M

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Asked basic questions of who you are and why you would be a good fit. Interviewed by one male who was very friendly and positive, and one female who frequently interrupted you and never blinked which made eye contact very nerve wracking. No one ever got back to me either.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 3M in January 2015.

Interview

started off with an online application. they replied back a few months later with an email. then came a phone interview with 3 people and that was followed by another interview 2 weeks later.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 3M in September 2013.

Interview

I went to a career fair at my university where I handed in my resume. I got a call back on the same day. The interview was on campus and stress free. There wasn't any technical questions so it was mostly behavior questions. The recruiter was very kind which made the interview process easier.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. We went through my resume and then the recruiter just asked about leadership roles and where I see myself in five years.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 3M.

Interview

PhD level internship. Received phone call from team leader, talking about my resume and PhD project. Second phone interview was several days later, interviewed by the team leader and senior scientist. Asking for details about my PhD project.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Relax setting with a panel of 3 supervisors. The Interview was more like a sharing session on why you choose to do intern at 3M and especially if your course of study doesn't really match the job requirement. That being said, I still manage to get it despite the mismatch in skillset.

Interview Questions

• 3M is about being creative, tell me something creative that you have done.   Answer Question