3M Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3M Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3M.

Interview

Applied online. The response time was relatively good. Completed a 45 minute phone interview with two managers and received an offer less than 2 weeks later. The interviews were very personable and the interview did not feel stressful despite containing several rather tough questions. The main focus of the interview was as a personality screening, determining my qualifications, and accomplishments. The interview was structured mostly as them asking open ended questions for me to respond to for as long as I could continue my answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 3M

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2010.

Interview

Inteview for an internal position. Applied online and met with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was an internal position the salary was not negotiable and was handled by HR.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 3M (Bracknell, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online application, online test, phone interview and a pre-assessment centre. Straight forward phone interview with behavioural questions. Pre-assessment centre in Bracknell involved group activities, CIC tour, test and individual presentations with questions.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Interview

I was called to schedule a phone interview. Interviewer seemed like she already knew who she was going to give the job to. I sent a thank you letter after interview nonetheless. I sent follow up email after 2 weeks without a response. After a month, I called the interview and got to speak with her after several attempts. I asked for an update and she was like, didn't you get the rejection letter? okay I'll have it sent to you. yup

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any tricky questions. Most of the interview was going through my resume   Answer Question