3M Research Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3M Research Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got the interview through campus career fair. I was not asked technical questions. They asked me to briefly introduce my research and went on to more general questions such as teamwork experience, how I came up with my research idea and I do I overcome difficulties. It was my first interview and I was not expecting an offer since I am far from graduation, but it was a good practice to me.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging thing about your research and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question
  • What are the most important things to consider when you develop a new product.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 3M

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by Hiring Manager, several of their team members and a couple of peers. Interviews varied in quality from almost hostile (recruiter) to very professional. Didn't appear to have a structured interview approach and one of the interviewers seemed to be using me more to brainstorm some of her current challenges. This was not the experieince I was expecting from such a large well known and successful companyu as 3M and I decided before the interviews were complete that I wasn't interested in joining and I withdrew that day.

Interview Questions