3M Interview Questions in Saint Paul, MN | Glassdoor

2.9

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Meet with the hiring manager to talk about the project. He asked details and overall of my experience. Since had board experience he was interested in may of them. I was glad I wrote them all and not exclude some, I was about. It ends up those I don' think related, caught his attention. Later I met with other team members. They each gave to talks about daily work.

Interview Questions

• What you can contribute most to this project?   1 Answer

Technical Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received mail after 15 days asked whether you are interested in the position after replying yes interview was set after 3 days. Asked about my previous experience and personal questions.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Escorted me to the interview room, very cordial low stress environment. Comfortable process generous with details about the position and the company. Good explanation of benefits answered any questions that I had about the position. Free tape

Testing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was real easy. First round with QA lead. Asked me to talk about my entire resume. and the second round with the Director of IT department. I was asked few behavioral questions. Asked about my current work. very basic questions

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Long process. You will need the entire work day to complete. Started with a phone interview and then they fly you to St. Paul for in-person interviews with the entire training team of about 6 or 7 people. After a full day of interviews and presentations they fly you back to your respective city.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to lead in your last position.   Answer Question

Business Transformation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

1 on 1 interview that felt fairly casual, Interviewer was very approachable and easy to talk with. Asked questions pertaining to background outlined on resume and personal questions outlining how I fit in with company culture. Interview was not very long but was given ample time to ask questions of my own to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Can you handle working on your own without being supervised?   1 Answer

Senior Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick screening call (done by the hiring manager, not HR) followed by a 2-3 hr panel interview with 2 panels. Lots of skills based questions and some personality screening. Good conversations overall.

Technical Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Extremely quick turn around for the factors that the department head could control. 2 days after application I got a call for an in person interview, typical interview 4 interviewers, it was fairly relaxed and conversational. interview was on Friday and I had a offer Monday night. the only thing that slowed it down was the HR contingencies.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume, elaborate on what you feel is important.   1 Answer
    • What hobbies do you have, what do you like to do.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was a one on one session of approximately 45 minutes with the fiance director for the position. Interview was a standard behavior interview with typical questions on work history, style, and past performance.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Laid back and calm, the company is putting a real investment in their employees and are looking to make sure you fit the mold for the company. They are looking to see how you respond to certain situations. The interview process was easy. The company also if flexible around your schedule.

Interview Questions

• What is some traits that you describe yourself as?   1 Answer