3M Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3M Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M.

Interview

The interview was mainly about the research I have been doing in my home university.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 3M

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied for the Summer Intern position in 3M this past Spring. I am mainly interested in Computer Vision and Machine Learning. They have a lab which works in this area. I was called for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very informal. There were two people interviewing. They asked just about what was there in the resume. The interview lasted for about 25minutes. They said I can expect a reply in the week after the interview. Never heard from them again.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 3M (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online through my school's portal. I received an email from HR to arrange for a phone interview (I was overseas at the time) and got on the phone with my manager after that. She was very nice about the whole process and it took about 30 minutes. After that, I was notified of my acceptance by the HR manager.