3M Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3M Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

Met them at career fair and got a phone call the next day. It was a 30 min interview that dealt with basic questions ranging from why I wanted to join 3M to what I could contribute. Also, they asked me what I knew about the position. I was even asked how I dealt with a conflict.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 3M

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3M (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied after college graduation through the 3M hiring website. About two weeks later the manager emailed me and asked if I was still interested and said she'd like to set up a time to do a phone interview. The phone interview was very short and more just used to schedule a time to set up an in-person interview in St. Paul. I interviewed the same week as the phone interview with the manager and five other analysts in the business group. It was about 2 hours long. Very basic interview questions. Offer letter came the next week. There is room for negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? How do you handle stress? How do you manage competing priorities? Do you know how to use a computer?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M.

Interview

Excellent communication by hiring team was given. Phone interview was typical behavior questions. In person interview was 5 hours, but was extremely laid back. Expect same questions as phone interview and group excercise depending on job position. Group excercise was actually fun (don't be intimidated). Be sure to ask employees pros/cons of their job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for 3M?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got a call 10 days later with job offer. Negotiation process went smoothly. Don't be afraid to negotiate beginning salary.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M in November 2010.

Interview

Received a call from an HR person who asked very general questions about my degree and future plans.